Prince! Lou x Cinderella! Reader- My Runaway Maiden

Request by: TMNTFAN397

Today was like any other day, you were mopping the floors of your mansion, as your stepsisters just sat down, doing their pedicures and whatnot.

Your dad, Mr. Xavier, died in a trip to to find the wealth he lost. Since then, you were with your evil stepmother and stepsisters. They hated you, but, you never knew why. I mean, you were very nice, generous, and kind, so, you never understood why.

"Y/N! Where are you?!"

"I'm here, Odetta, what is it?"

"Do you MIND taking these filthy pests of yours somewhere else?!"

"Oh! Sorry, Odetta! I didn't mean to..."

"Well, it better not happen again or else you'd be sorry!"

"Yes..."

They were always like this, you hated it. But, since you were nice, you didn't quite mind, it was always like this...

Until, one day--

*DING DONG!*

"Coming!"

You opened the door, to reveal a man holding out an envelope.

"You and your family are invited to the Prince's Grand Ball, and the whole village including will be there. Be well-dressed, for the Prince will choose his lucky bride. Good day!"

That was all he said as he hopped on his royal steed.

You gave the letter to your stepsisters, revealing it also to your stepmother. You then told her you wished to go, but, it had a price...

"Alright, Y/N, you can go, but, on one condition..."

"What is it, mother?"

"You have to finish all your chores and make a dress for your own, if you want to go..."

"Yes, oh thank you, mother!"

*Timeskip to....THE BAD PART*

Y/N's pov:

As I walked out with my dress, my sisters tore every piece of it, leaving me in rags. I cried as they left me, on the floor crying.

As I cried, all my animal friends gathered around me, seeing me in tears.

I kept crying and crying, until, something unusual happened. A mysterious lady approached me, she had gray hair, blue eyes, light peach skin and a blue coat with a ribbon in the center.

"Hello dear.."

"W-Who are you....?"

"I'm your fairy godmother, Y/N, no need to be frightened..."

"Oh, fairy godmother!"

I hugged her, still having tears spilling from my eyes.

"Now, what's wrong dear?"

"Well, I was supposed to arrive at the Prince's Ball today, but, my sisters ruined my dress and-and..."

"Hush now, dear, I know what I have to do..."

She then stood up and turned the pumpkin to a carriage, 2 mice to a horse, 1 mouse as a driver, and my rags into a (F/C) colored gown, with a little bit of designs all over.

I then had a black choker on my neck, white transparent gloves, and a pair of glass slippers. My hair was then styled in a braided bun.

"Now, Y/N, I must remind you. This isn't permanent, you need to be back at midnight, or else the effects will wear off..."

"Yes, fairy godmother, thank you so much!"

"You're welcome, dear, now, have fun..."

"I will, goodbye, fairy godmother!"

"Goodbye, Y/N..."

As I arrived, I wondered, what will happen along the way...

(A/N: Pt. 2, coming up!)