Part 1

?? Pov
(Sighs) sunday 8 pm i left work to walk in the dark raining night. There was puddles everywhere all u heard was splashes from cars an kids playing in the water. I remember when I did that it was the good times u would sing to a song an listen to the ppl surrounding u as it made a perfect melody that played along ur ears as if it was just like music the music that u can just relax to an not have a worry in the world.

but worry's come with damages an evil living things that surround this place it was a bad world but it's not like we can do anything to change it it's not like we can help ppl change once a bad person always a bad person or so I thought. it wasn't always like this so sad an gloomy it was sometimes happy an loud an exciting or sometimes it would be both. Who knows what the next day would bring us .

The keys jingled some hitting the other keys an keychains an I jiggled the the key an softly turned it to the right to open my door I grabbed the handle a turned it. I walked in side of my home is was dark u can see a lil glimpse of the moon shine through the crack of the curtain that was coving the windows of my porch. I walked in an put my keys on the counter i took of my wet shoes an put the to the side to dry off.

I grabbed the remote an set the tv to turn it on it was showing some lame show so I changed it to any channel. I put the volume on medium as I went to my room to grab some clothes to take a hot shower. I went to the bathroom a turned the handle to hot I put soft pink bubbles in to set the mode I quickly took off my wet saggy clothes an throw them to the side.

I dipped in an hung my head back relaxing as I heard the tv all the way from here it was playing so random show I couldn't remember the name of. I grabbed my sponge an cleaned my body that carried the filth of the pole that was used by others an how they throw crumpled money on the floor an said dirty an disgusting names that almost made me throw up. I scrubbed it all even though it still didn't feel like I didn't it felt like it was still there but I couldn't get it off it just stood there.

I got out an put my pajamas on I pushed my hair back that was covering my eyes I grabbed my wet clothes an put them in the hamper. I walked towards the fridge an see if I had anything good "I guess I'm eating let overs" I said to myself it was Kfc what I had yesterday night I don't really cook only sometimes because i come late from work so I pick up some food to take.

I microwave the food i changed the channel again it landed on the news i kno what your thinking why the the news that's for old people well true i am a teen I'm only 19 but it's good to to kno ur surroundings so why not. I sat on my couch an grabbed my furry blanket as I waited till the food was done. I listened to the news " today at xxxx street down xxxx place the one an only min Yoongi was bought with his gang killing an enormous amount of people that are now surrounded by blood. They currently left the scene an are now chased by cops please take your child-" I changed the channel "beep beep" the microwave buzzed I quickly got the food it was burning hot that I had to run to the couch before it burned my hand.

"Min Yoongi" I said underneath my breath as I bite the chicken that was around my hand. Min Yoongi huh the one an only mafia. I put the channel on spongebob my fav show I kept watching until the clock struck 1:30 i turned everything off an threw the kfc box away i took my blanket and went off to bed.

Time skip afternoon

"BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!" The alarm that's woke me up rung against my ear. "UGH!! I'm up shut up !!!" I yelled I tuned off the alarm and groaned i tried going back to sleep but nope. I was fully awake I changed my clothes an took my keys it was time to go to dance. I'm going to take my car today I walked down to the basement and got in my car .

10 min later

I got to dance I stood there dancing for hours and hours I couldn't stop this was the only thing that can keep me insane. Everyone left hours agin but I stood the teacher told me that I can stay but just lock up. It was 8:30 I had to start work at 9 I grabbed my stuff an left I quickly locked up an drove to work.