Part 9

Next morning

The couple was sleeping peacefully snuggling closer if that was even possible. They were hand an hand chest to chest their legs tangled between each other. Jun's face was on the crook of yoongis neck while yoongis free hand wrapped around Jun's waist same for jun his hand was wrapped around yoongis neck trying to be closer they weren't even a cm apart that's how close they were. If u ever walk in there room it would automatically scream LOVE.

Jun was the first one to wake up. He yawned while covered one of his hands over his eyes to block out the sunlight. The sound of his alarm that he set up to do his daily routine woke him up. Jun was about to get up but something more like someone stopped him. He looked to the side of him to see a peaceful yoongi sound asleep. Jun then looked down to see his and yoongis hand tangled against each other holding tightly.

He carefully rubbed yoongis hand gently to let him loosen it it worked a little but not all the way. He layed down back on the bed an snuggled yoongi once more "yoongi" jun said lower then a whisper. But unfortunately he didn't wake up jun started kissing all over yoongis face an whispered in his ear " yoongi I need to get up" yoongi wrapped his arm around Jun's waist an pulled him closer while responding with a kiss on his head "no you don't let me sleep more."

" you can sleep but just let me get up" jun said trying not to give in. "Please" jun said while forming a little pout. Yoongi can tell jun was pouting he opened one eye to look at jun he looked stunning. His dark black hair was all messy it was practically all over the place his dark yet sparkly eyes shimmered as the sunlight hit them. He was wearing only a oversized shirt that of course I lent him it went all the way to his beautiful toned thighs.

And to top it all off is beautiful kissable pouty lips that I swear I could kiss them all day if I could. I leaned towards him an kissed his pout away slowly letting him go. " hurry up an go if not I'm pretty sure I won't let you go" yoongi said with a small smile. Jun nodded a quickly got up before yoongi jumped him an made him lay back down with him. I quickly made sure the alarm was on so yoongi could wake up after.

I got some clothes an headed to the shower. I put the water on hit as I put strawberry colored bubbles in. I carefully slipped my foot in making sure the water was perfect once I knew it was I got in the tub an took my shower.

Time skip after shower

I decided to put on my clothes in the bathroom because I'm 200% sure if I walked about right now I would not live a day. I dried my self off and put my strawberry laced underwear. Then I put my baby pastel blue ripped jeans that hugged my big thighs and not to mention made my butt look good. I put my pastel baby blue oversized sweater on that wasn't to big it hung a little over my waist but not as much they only part it was big was the sleeves it really hung down.

After changing I left the bathroom to see yoongi still asleep I walk over to the alarm to see it's gonna ring any moment I lay next to yoongi and snuggle close to him he tences a little then quickly relaxed knowing it's me. I smile as yoongi comes closer by me. "Wake up" i said as the alarm finally rings. Yoongi cuddles me closer as he groans. I kiss his forehead an pull him up "fine I'm up" he groans but I giggle he pulls my wrist making me fall on his lap. He kisses me an I wrap my arms around his neck while he wraps his arms around my waist "mmm no go take a shower" I say trying to resist.

"I wanted to shower with u" he whispering in my ear as he hugs me tight "u smell so good junie" I blush at the nick name "ahh junie ur so beautiful" I blush even more trying to hide it by putting my face on the crook of yoongis neck. He chuckles an moves away to looks at my face he then kisses my blush all over my face. I push him on the bed an kiss him an hug him tightly. "Stop an take a shower u have to go to work" I say trying to be mad at him " ahh junie u know u can't be mad at me" he say as he smiles.