Part 4

I turned around to the voice to see yoongi. He was wearing a black t-shirt I'm guessing the sleeves were to long because he rolled them a little up reveling his tattoos that led up to his shoulder to his arms. I seen so many vanes Even though they were covered up with his tattoos you could see some Of them pop out. I tried to look away but they were so addicting that I couldn't keep my eyes away from it. I wanted to see what those hands can do. I didn't want to stare so much so I looked at another place I then see him wearing black lose bottom pajamas and some black slippers I'm guessing he must really like the color black. I couldn't blame him his skin looked so white and pretty that complimented the black pajama set. I was so mesmerized by his beauty that I didn't even realize his smirk upon his face.

"Jun?" I looked up with wide eyes I'm guessing he caught me staring at him. I looked down blushing at him he walked towards me smirking he lift my chin up to look at me "jun you finally came have you made your decision" I nodded trying not to let him see my blush. My heart was racing rapidly I couldn't help but blush even more. "Come inside its cold" I nodded following him he directed me to where I'm guessing is his living room it was so pretty it was mainly black and grey but the chandelier made the room look even more beautiful it looked like stars in the room. " here sit" he pointed to the couch. I sat down to see him staring at me I stared back at him.

"So what's you decision?" He said with a calm deep voice
Jun: i want to change me life can you change my life? You are a mafia so wouldn't that make my life dangerous?
Yoongi: jun it's your choice sure I'm a mafia but I would never put you in a position to put you in danger in anyway possible
Jun: I know you wouldn't do that even though we just met 3 days ago but...
Yoongi: jun.. it's your choice
Jun: I-I... ok .. I'll live with you

I could feel the excitement from yoongi but he tried to keep his cool that made me smile.
Yoongi: I'll show you to our room you must be tired. He showed me to our room it was huge it had a bed in the center back of the room it was a king sized bed it looked so comfy that I wanted to jump on it. There was a door that led to the closet it was one of those walk in closets that you would only seen in movies or some of those people that are rich and a big ass tv that was in front of the room. I was admiring the room until I see Yoongi laying on the bed half way.

I walked over to him quietly and sat on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned down and kissed every part of his face until I kissed his lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist I then whispered a quiet voice into his ear " I like the room daddy" he turned us over so now he was hovering over me. He leaned down an whispered in my ear " oh baby that's not the only thing that you going to like" he said kissing my neck leaving hickeys all over that made me moan. " I guess now this isn't against the rules now since your mine" he said taking off my shirt he started leaving hickeys down my stomach all the way to my underwear waist band. He stopped when someone called him that made him groan but made me blush.

Yoongi: hello?
Yoongi: now?
Yoongi: ok I'm on my way
He got off of me and changed into a suit and put his waist belt that had his gun phone and other stuff. He then looked back at me. He walk towards me and leaned down to give me a small peck but I wished it was longer though.
Yoongi: babe im going to be out for a little bit to deal with something it won't talk long maybe like an hour- 2 hours but I'll try to make it back early. The shower is on the left and there's food downstairs u can just tell the maid what you want to eat she'll make it ok?
I nodded he smiled an gave me one last peck waving bye. I sat there thinking what I should do I went to the closet to get on of yoongis outfits since I didn't bring clothes.

I walked in the bathroom and turned the water on I got in and let the water relax my body.
20 min later
I got out and went to the bedroom I only wore a oversized shirt and boxers I didn't bother wearing the bottom pants because the shirt covered all the way to my knees. I went to the kitchen to see one of the maids already cooking.
Maid: master Yoongi told me to make you food once your out of the shower
Jun: oh thank you
Maid : no problem it my job after all
Jun: what's your name?
Maid: rose