Part 13

NOT EDIT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning jun woke up to look in the mirror to only blush when he see himself still naked from memories from last night as they lingered in his head. Last night they didn't get much sleep after all they were on it all night but jun wasn't much of a sleeper like Yoongi so he was use to waking up early.

Once jun tried to stand up to make his way to the bathroom he groaned as there was a stink coming from his lower spine to his ass. So he laid back down an tried again to get up but there was no use. So he carefully grabbed Yoongi shirt that was near his foot an put it on. Then he carefully turned to Yoongi seeing him sleep like a rock. He had to admit that he look extremely cute as his pale face glistened as the sun glared at him. An how he sunggled more into the blanket trying to get more warmth .

How his hair flopped on his black eye lashes an his kissable Rosie lips that he could kiss all day. But that wasn't the point now he had to get up at some point so he tapped Yoongi a few times but that wasn't helping he called his name a few time but it wasn't working. Jun leaned towards yoongis ear a whispered " wake up daddy please" an kisses his lips. Yoongi grabbed jun an made him sit in his lap as he was still laying down. He looked up at jun an kissed him.

" Yoongi I need to get up u can sleep more but I can't walk to the bathroom" jun said still kissing Yoongi. Yoongi trailed his hand to jun thighs as he squeezed them gently an wrapping his arm around Jun's waist. "Mmh make me" Yoongi said with a slight smirk. Jun blushed as he slowly thought of something . He leaned down an kissed yoongis neck slowly grinding on him making jun moan an Yoongi groan. Jun bounced on Yoongi an grinded faster as he felt Yoongi boner rise up the tip slowly creasing his hole making jun hang his head back letting out a big an long loud moan.

Jun slowly got his self up without hurting himself an got under the cover like the 69 position his ass popping out in front of Yoongi face making him growl an slap his ass. Jun moaned loudly as he arched his back making his ass pop out more. Jun then grabbed yoongis hard boner an started giving him a hand job making yoongi groan . Yoongi grabbed Jun's ass an slapped it lightly making it jiggle. Jun then opened his mouth an slowly licked Yoongi dick giving it kitten licks. Yoongi threw his head back enjoying the pleasure but he wanted more so he grabbed Jun's dick holding it tightly making jun whimper.

"Stop teasing an show me what u got baby" Yoongi said with a smirk as he leaned his head against Jun's ass spreading his cheek an blow in his hole making jun moan loudly an tremble a little. Jun then slid Yoongi dick in his mouth half way then took the whole thing up to his balls. Then jun started bobbing his head up an down gagging as Yoongi stuck his tongue into jun deep that made jun arch his back an moan loudly. The moans that were coming out of Jun's mouth were sending vibrations towards Yoongi that was making him throw his head back an moan loudly.

Once jun noticed he started swirling his tongue around licking the right spots that were making Yoongi groan an moan more. So jun kept doing that as Yoongi was eating him out.

5min later ~

Both jun an Yoongi stopped as jun felt yoongis cum into his mouth which he drank and yoongi the cum of his hand. Jun crawled back to Yoongi an left small kisses on his neck. "Now since we r both up can we please take a shower" jun said with pleading eyes as Yoongi chuckled an nodded. Yoongi carried jun an set him down on the sink counter while Yoongi set the water to warm an but some of Jun's vainilla  Scented bubbles because he ran out of strawberry scented.

Once the water was warm enough he gently carried jun into the tub an placed him in there. "Warm enough" Yoongi said chulckling how much of a baby jun is when it comes to warm water when he showers. Jun nodded an made grabby hands towards Yoongi wanting him to come in. Yoongi nodded an sat down behind jun making jun lean against him enjoying not only the scent of vanilla but the presence of jun with him. Yoongi smiles an threw his head back as he heard jun start to hum a song that made both of them smooth into the song.