The Awaited Demon Chapter 3 (Know Me First)

"My daughter." Someone called me from behind.

I turned to look, "Mom?" I called her. It's my mother. She was wearing a white long dress. How I miss her so much.

She smiled, "It is me, Adriana." She answered.

I walked towards her but I can't get through, "Mom, please come back!" I cried to her. There was a barrier between us that I couldn't even see.

"My daughter, the demon can't wait. You must follow your destiny." She said with a smile. What? A demon? What does she mean by that? "I should have told you before I left." She says.

I wiped the tears that were falling from my eyes, "Mom, come home, please." I cried. I really miss her so much, "I need you. Dad mostly needs you." Dad became a mess after she left.

She smiled so sweetly, "Adriana, my destiny is already done. I have already fulfilled it. Now, it's your turn. Be careful, Darling." She then said and disappeared.

As I open my eyes, I was looking straight at the ceiling. I had a dream? Why would Mom say such thing?

I feel like my head was still kinda spinning. I was about to stand then I remember what happened last night. As I looked around my room, everything still looks the same, it's like nothing really happened.

Was it just a nightmare?

I looked myself at the mirror, my lips still looks the same. It looks fine. Then it was a nightmare. Damn, I really thought that it was real. I really felt my lips breaking in that dream.

I'm staying at home today since it's Saturday. After taking a bath, I looked at myself at the mirror.

"What the fuck?!" I saw a scar on my neck that almost look like a lightning bolt. How come I have this? Oh, I remember, I was itching this last night. If that thing was real, then this could have been a hickey. But, that's impossible! This doesn't look like a love bite.

I layed in bed for hours. I have no plans on eating. I was thinking about Mom, after her death I have never ever encountered her presence. But last night, it was different. Man, my dreams are getting worse. When I glanced at the window, it was already evening. Real fast?

I heard a knock on the door, so, I opened it.

I smiled, and rolled my eyes, "Neighbors." I said sarcastically which made them giggle. The 9 of them entered my apartment, "So, what can I do for you, Gentlemen?" I asked them as I sit on my couch.

Chen was about to talk when something might caught all of their attention. Their eyes were roaming around and I think I just saw Baekhyun sniffing. They looks like fucking idiots.

"What? What is it?" I asked them curiously.

They didn't answer me, and continued to look around.

Chanyeol looked at me, "Was someone here last night?" He asked me. Why would he ask such thing?

My brow furrowed, "Wh-Why ask?" They're scaring me right now.

Lay was touching, and kinda feeling something from my cabinets. Xiumin closed his eyes.

"Someone was here." Kyungsoo said with a very surprised face. No one was.

"Did someone broke in here last night?" Suho asked me again. I am really confused with their actions and questions.

They looked at me with a very worried look. How the fuck should I know? I can't even fucking tell if that was a nightmare or real!

Lay pointed me, "She has a mark." He said, and did pointed out my neck.