The Awaited Demon Chapter 13 (Can't Explain)

"I had to." Sehun looked at me, "Because I love you."

Why am I still not aware what to answer? I always fucking freeze when someone confronts me.

Sehun then gently lifted the hand I had on his arm, and placed it on his shoulder. He pulled me closer, and hugged me. His hands around my waist.

He rested his chin on my head, "I just hope this is love." He whispered, "not obsession."

"I felt violated seeing all those photos in your room." I said to him.

He kissed my head, "I'm really sorry." I felt his sincerity in this voice. He tighten his hug even more. So, I rested my head on his chest.

Hard.

I felt like my scar is itching again. I didn't much care about it, this is just a sign that I'm with Sehun, not Hanzo.

Sehun then wrapped his other hand around me. I saw that there were lines on his hands. That's when I looked up to see his demon, with his eyes closed. I was starting to worry about the scar, it was starting to glow more.

He looked at me, and smiled, "Don't worry about the mark. I can manage." He simply said.

I don't have the words to say something about now. I don't know what I feel. My heart is going crazy. It won't stop throbbing fast.

Am I falling in love with Sehun?

He chuckled, "Do you have an answer to that question, already?" He asked.

"I-I'm sorry. I just couldn't help, but ask myself about it." I uttered.

"It's okay, baby. You don't have to answer that now." He softly answered.

I could hear the music inside turned the volume up, so we could hear it enough outside.

Snowman by Sia

"May I ask you for another dance, baby?" He suddenly broke in silence.

I held his hand, and nodded. We walked to the center of balcony. I wrapped my hands around his nape, and his on my waist. We started to dance slow.

"I think it's time to come back out." The demon said to Sehun. That's new! Sehun slowly changed back, and I could see the lines on his face disappear.

We then started to perform a ball dance. How lovely! I am enjoying this! Fast-paced, and spins a lot!

That last pull towards each other made us stop. We looked at each other, and this time, you wouldn't feel any awkwardness.

Sehun pulled me closer to him. When our faces were inches away, "I love you, Adriana. And I mean it." He then pressed his lips to mine, and closed his eyes. Why am I not protesting? I also closed my eyes, and kissed him back.

I felt him hug me slowly, wrapped his arms around me. His soft lips pressing onto mine. Should I consider this as my first kiss?

When he broke the kiss, he touch his forehead against mine.

"You don't know how happy I am tonight." He suddenly said.

I smiled at him, but didn't respond. I am still not sure about what I feel, so it's better to not respond.

He broke our hug and faced me, "No matter what happens, I will fight for you, even without the throne. I don't care if Kierth will punish me for breaking someone else's destiny." He promised.