The Awaited Demon Chapter 6 (New Caledonia Vacation)

I am at the Airport waiting for my boarding time. I need to have a vacation. I can't stay with the boys all the time, disaster may happen. But I am gonna miss them, hanging out with them. I just feel like I need to be away from them; I think in this way, they'll change their minds, and maybe look for someone else to be their queen.

I am going to New Caledonia, my Dad's company somehow owns a big resort there. Dad only prohibited me in the mansion, and not in his resorts, right?

"Ticket please, Mam?" One of their staff asked for my ticket, and I showed it to her, "May I assist you to the Business Class Cabin, Miss Lee?" She smiles at me. I nodded.

As I entered the business class cabin, everyone looked at me. Flying with businessmen and businesswomen, sure is judgmental. Wearing a  White Shirt that say 'Shit Happens', Black Ripped Skinny Jeans, and Black Nike Shoes. I sat down, and made myself comfortable.

I put on my earphones, and got my drawing book out and pencil. As I flipped the pages, I saw once again my drawing of Sehun's demon form. I stared at it for a moment then something flashed through my mind;

"Will you stay with me forever?" A little girl's voice asks.

"I will. And I will protect you no matter what happens" A little boy asnwers.

A little girl pouts, "How can we be together if we're not the same?"

The boy smiles, "I will always find a way."

I was back to myself when the stewardess touched my hand, "Is everything okay, Miss Lee? You were spacing out." She says as she smiled.

I smiled, "Ye-Yeah. I'm fine, thank you for asking." I answered her. She smiled, and walked away.

I don't remember how those things flash through my mind. I rarely remembered some of my childhood memories. I never had a boy bestfriend in my childhood days, only when I attended Junior High School. But that guy was gay.

I kept my drawing book, and decided to take a nap for a while since it's going to be a long flight. I put some sunglasses on, I don't want to look like an idiot when I sleep.

Sehun's P.O.V.

I heared my door slammed open, "Se-Sehun!" Kai woke me up. It's not very usual for him waking me up like this.

I groaned, and covered my eyes with my comforter, "What?!" I'm not in the mood every morning. Especially when someone wakes me up like this.

Kai sighed, "Adriana's nowhere to be found. She's not in her apartment." Kai said as he looked at me.

I sat up, and looked at Kai.

My brow furrowed, "Wha-What? Maybe she's just went to the convenience store." The school is having a long week event for the teachers, so there are no classes. It's really impossible if Adriana went there.

Kai sighed, "Her clothes, and things aren't there. We went there to personally apologize to her about last night, but we just found out she's gone." He looked worried. I didn't answered him.

What if she doesn't wanna see me again that's why she left? This is my fault, I should have controlled my Demon form. I shouldn't have broken her trust on me. I know what my demon form did to her last night. She was sexually harassed by him. And I can't blame her if hates me for it.

"Hey, it's not your fault." Kai said to me.

I looked at him, "It's my fault."

Kai looked away, "We need to look for her." He says to me, and leaves me all alone again.

I remained silent, "Find her." I heard someone said that. There he is again.

I got irritated of his voice, "What do you want?!" My demon form is talking to me again.