The Awaited Demon Chapter 2 (Neighbors Of Mine)

I got up a little bit early than my alarm, that's new. I feel a lot better than yesterday. I looked at myself at the mirror, I'm not that pale anymore. Weird. Why am I blooming?

I took a shower, and got ready for school. I hope Mrs. Tomlinson is around already. I would be glad to have waffles and coffee for breakfast. When I got out from my apartment, Mrs. Tomlinson wasn't open. Where could she be?

I took a deep sigh, "Guess I'm skipping breakfast for today." I said to myself and started to walk, when all of a sudden, Mrs. Tomlinson's gate opened. I eyebrows furrowed. Why are they here?!

"Oh, Good Morning, Adriana." Baehyun greeted with a big smile.

"Did I just saw you guys getting out from Mrs. Tomlinson's house?" I asked all of them as they got out from the house.

"Uh, I think you did." That Kai replied with a wink, and smirk. What a pervert little bitch.

Chen gigled, "From now on, we will be neighbors. Mrs. Tomlinson is on vacation, and turns out she'll be out for a year. We rented her whole house." He said. Wait? What?! They're gonna be my neighbors?! Oh, hell no.

Chanyeol handed me some waffles and a cup of coffee, "Mrs. Tomlinson told us to give you this. She said she'll miss you." How sweet of her. I knew she was a good woman. Mrs. Tomlinson has always been there to comfort me, and the person I would tell stories. She's like a mother to me.

I smiled, "Thanks." I accepted the waffles and the coffee, "Are you gonna walk to school?" I asked all of them. Well, I always walk to school, it's just near from my apartment. The sun ain't that hot at mornings.

"Yes." Sehun suddenly answered who was standing behind me. I looked at him and he smiled at me. There's something in his eyes that makes me wanna look at him more, "Uh, are you gonna walk?" He asked again. Did I just stared at him for a while?

"Uhm-Yeah, I am. Wanna come join me?" I asked them, while I was looking away. I got shy for what I did. Why did I stare at him?

"Sure!" Chanyeol and Chen answered. Happy Viruses.

We were talking and laughing while we were walking. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen were joking around. They were talking about their pathetic lives.

As we arrived at school, everybody was looking at us. Those bithes gave me death glares for stealing their crushes. Bitch, I ain't stealing boys, they just like me more than ya'll.

The day went well. I, and the boys ate lunch together at the cafeteria, and also walked with me til home. They're not bad people at all, maybe I just judged them the first time I met them.

When I got to my apartment, I cooked dinner, and the usual routine, the music is on speaker.

"I'm afraid that I gotta do, what I gotta do. But if I let you go, where you gonna go, oh."

Wipe your eyes by Maroon 5.

Damn, this song rocks. I really admire their music so much, the meaning of their lyrics, how they compose songs. I'm a fan.

When I finished cooking, I heard someone knocking at my door. Weird. Never did happen that somebody came to visit me. I slowly peeked through the peephole to see if who it was, but the lights were off from the outside. I flinched when it knocked again. Fuck.

I held the sautéing pan, which was a bit hot cause like I said, I just finished cooking. I took a deep breath, collected all my bravery shits. Damn, why does it have to be like this? I opened the door, and was surprise.

"Good Evening, Neighbor!" The 9 men are here. Suho, Chen, Chanyeol and Lay were holding plates with food in it. My heart just sank.

I sighed in relief, "Damn, you guys nearly killed me." I said, and dropped the sautéing pan in the kitchen sink.