The Awaited Demon Chapter 8 (His Brothers)

Adriana's P.O.V.

"A demon's scent." Sehun said as his eyes widened.

My eyes widened, "Huh?" I'm a bit afraid cause their uncle might have known we're here.

Sehun held my hand, and opened the door. It was open, no keys needed. So, someone is in here.

My eyes widened to see his brothers, "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU TWO BEEN?!" Suho yelled at the two of us.

Kai stood up and smiled at us, "Wait a second. Are you two in a relationship already?" He happily asked as he saw us holding hands. I was about to deny but he spoke again, "You could have said. I'm so happy for you two." He was the only one happy. His brothers aren't.

I released Sehun's hand, "No, we are not in a relationship." I said to him. I am not explaining for someone, but I just don't want them to assume something from us.

"Why would the two of you be together, when I told you it's dangerous?" Xiumin asked us. Not with this again.

"He came here by himself. I was here first since my family owns this resort." I explained to them. Why am I even explaining to them? It's not like it's my fault.

"Wait." Baekhyun sniffed towards me and Sehun, "Why do you smell almost like Sehun?" He asked me. Kyungsoo looked at me, oh no. Would my scent be the same as Sehun's after what happened?

"Don't read my mind, please." I sincerly asked him not to. Kyungsoo's eyes widened a bit more. I knew he did. Darn it.

Kyungsoo sighed, "Almost." He said to his brothers.

"Kyungsoo, please stop, don't show it to them." I begged him.

He frowned, "I'm sorry, but my powers are made for the revealation of truth." He said. Oh, yeah. He once said that.

Everyone's eyes widened, and looked at the two of us. Kyungsoo can read minds, and even share it with his brothers.

Kai smiled, and even jumped around in joy while the others stared at us.

Chanyeol gave me this glare, "You know, Adriana. We've been warning you, not to be reckless with Sehun, because if you're gonna pick the wrong demon, then would lose the throne."

So, they're just concern of me just because of the throne?

Chen stares at me, "It's not like we mean by that."

"Does that mean we will lose our power?" Sehun asked. They never told us that.

"If one of us will become King, and Adriana is to be Queen, all of us will be able to develop all pure demon's powers, if they are meant for each other." Lay said with a cute smile.

"Where did you got that information?" Suho asked Lay.

"The demon's book." Baekhyun said.

Xiumin sat on Sehun's bed, "Also, Uncle Hanzo visited last night." He said.

Chanyeol' s P.O.V.

"Also, Uncle Hanzo paid us a visited last night." Xiumin hyung said, and looked at the two. We almost lost the throne, I can't believe Adriana, and Sehun did such thing. Chen gave us the information by telepathy.

"What?!" Sehun was quite a bit shock.

He hates Uncle Hanzo very much, it's because Uncle Hanzo locked up Sehun in a cage for a week inside a locked room. He was young and he had no powers at that time.

Lay sighed, "He was looking for you since you weren't with us last night."

Uncle Hanzo got more powerful, he did showed us his powers last night. He has the ability to make anyone feel the flame he has in him, that means by burning their soul. He can also lock someone's souls inside of him which makes him more powerful.