Imprisonment (part 1)

Tim sat on his metal box of a bed. For the last day he hoped. He looked down at his orange suit. It had been tailored to fit him. He looked over at another Spartan. Alice 130 was his cross cell buddy.

"Alice, what are the chances, me and you will end up fighting again?" Tim asked.

"Who knows, Jerome got put on the infinity to work with Master Chief. While Douglass is working on earth in the courts. So who knows." Alice said as she began doing pushups. Tim scratched his peach fuzz beard remembering that he needed a shave.

"Why are you still here, Alice?" Tim asked.

"Cause ONI said I can live in the cell until I get a house." Alice said between huffs as she did her pushups. She opened her Ion shielded door with a small communicator.

"I'll ask about your trial." Alice said as she left Tim's view.

"Get ready cause it's now." Came Slices voice as she erupted into the room. She gave him w knife and left.

-————

Tim sat at the small mahogany table. His knees lifting his side slightly. He looked over at his old buddy before his transfer. Douglass nodded at him. Tim knew things would be alright.

"All rise Judge Alejandra residing." Douglass said as a tall man in a black uniform walked in. He sat behind a raised desk and looked down at Tim.

"Spartan Theta, Timothy, 101. How are you mentally? Last we accounted you were beginning a battle with multiple personality syndrome. How are we to be certain you could be placed into society?" The Judge asked.

"My client has not exerted any rationality for such an issue." Tim's AI lawyer barked in returned. Tim nodded his freshly cut hair in a short marine chop.

"Yes. Explain why then did he return with a failed ONI experiment." The judge ordered.

"As you wish. Gunnery Sargent Buck please rise and take a seat." The AI said. An ODST rose and took a seat next to the judge.

"You saw the event that separated Spartan 101 from red team. Please elaborate on the subject" the AI said.

"Fine. The Spartan was on..." Buck began while Tim went back into the moment.

———

"Foxtrot platoon this is spartan 130. Please respond." Alice barked over the pelican's short range communication device. Tim chuckled as his machine gun spat blazing bullets. Red team was tasked with rounding up soldiers to ship to Arkadia. The bullets tore through the air eating up the purple metal of the trailing banshees. They took the bullets and occasionally shot back.

"Why aren't they killing us yet?" Some one asked as the closest banshee exploded in a ball of purple fire and flying parts.

"Perhaps they just wanna die." Tim stated his gun high still in effect. Johanna 043 looked over the edge of the rear door. Just as she did the pilot lost control over his bird. Tim after firing the gun wasn't stable and fell into Johanna. They both almost fell out the pelican. Tim grabbed his oldest friend's hand and the base of the mounted turret.

"Johanna, hang on!" Tim yelled.