CHAPTER 11

MIN SEO'S POV

It has been 4 days after that scene! You know what it is! Today is Wednesday. For the past few days, teachers would only come to the class and announce that they will give us the time to prepare for the upcoming Acquaintance Party. The teachers told us that we can use the covered gym if we want to practice. It's already the second class and all the  participants of the dance contest are heading there. I am just walking behind others wearing my headphones.

You guys might be wondering why Jisung is not with me right now. Do you remember Eunbin? She won't let Jisung go to me because she would always ask him to teach them some moves and etc. Did she join the dance contest just to pester and drag Jisung everywhere she goes?

30 minutes passed already and I'm still sitting here waiting for Jisung to finish teaching the group. I am freakin' hungry right now. I stood up and walked towards the door of the gym. I didn't eat my breakfast earlier because I woke up late. I glanced at Jisung who was observing them, they would probably take up the whole hour, I'm just gonna leave them.

JISUNG'S POV

"

I think that you guys should form a circle in this part then do this..." I instructed. It's so hard to teach these guys! The girls would act up and dance weakly then ask for my help.

Geez, they're hopeless. I only like one person,'kay?

They already took up the time that me and Min Seo should've used to clear our dance steps. Eunbin is so annoying too, she would always cling onto me. I hate skinship and things such as clinging!

I would sometimes glance at Min Seo, she was just sitting on one of the benches with her headphones on. But everytime I glance at her, Eunbin would pop out of nowhere and block my view.
.
.
.
45 minutes have passed and they are all tired. I looked at Min Seo's spot but she's not there. I took my phone out and messaged her.

I put my phone back and faced my classmates

I put my phone back and faced my classmates. "I'm just gonna buy something." I said and turned away  from them but I was startled when someone jumped on my back. It was Eunbin. "Let me go with you~" She said and clinged herself to me again. "Ok fine. Just please don't touch me." I said and moved away from her a little bit. "Okay~"

On the way to the cafeteria, I messaged Min Seo 'bout Eunbin.

"Who are you texting?" Eunbin asked and peeked. "Min Seo, anything wrong?" I looked at her. Her face turned dark but when she noticed that I was looking at her she smiled.

"I'm just gonna buy our drinks." Eunbin said. Geez, this girl is hard to escape to, but now is the chance. "Okay." I said. When she turned her back, I started to look for Min Seo and I saw her at the very last row of seats. I quickly went on her spot. "That girl is so hard to escape." I stated as I sit opposite to her. "Yeah, you look pretty annoyed too." She said and giggled. "She is annoying. I hate skinships and she is so clingy!" I tantrumed. "Oh. You hate skinships?" She smirked. I was startled when she suddenly run her fingers through my arms. I quickly snapped her away. "Hey! What are you doing?!" I asked while holding my arm. "Calm down! I'm just teasing you!" And she laughed.

As me and Minseo are talking, someone came on smashed the table. "What are you doing?" It was Eunbin. What's wrong with her? "Obviously, talking." Min Seo answered. "You!" She was about to hit Min Seo when I called her name. "Eunbin." I stared at her. "Why are you acting like you're my girlfriend? Getting jealous, clingy and such." I asked her. "But! She is just flirting with you!" Eunbin stated. "Flirting? Why would I?" Min Seo asked her. "I saw you some other days talking to Jaemin!" Min Seo looked at me then to her. "You just saw me talking to another guy and then to Jisung and you called me a flirt?" She stated and laughed again. Eunbin looked so confused while looking at Min Seo who was still laughing. "For your information Eunbin. Jaemin is a friend of mine and my brother and so as Jisung. So there's nothing wrong with me talking to them." Min Seo stated and grabbed her bag. "Let's go Ji. It's almost time for the third subject." She said to me so I also grabbed my bag and walked with her.

MIN SEO'S POV

"That was cool Min Seo! Thanks for getting rid of her!" Jisung stated and placed his arm around mine. "Hey stop that. Others might think we're dating." I said and looked at him. He immediately moved his arms away.

We walked back to the classroom and waited for the teacher to come. The teacher told us to practice too so we came back to the gym but this time, Jisung and I are practicing. While we are dancing some steps, I can feel Eunbin's deadly stare at me. I would also stare back at her amd raise my eyebrow, she would also divert her eyes everytime Jisung notices our stare fight.

"I bet you two are already killing each other in your thoughts." Jisung whispered to me as we were taking a rest. "Nah. I'm not that evil." I said and drank my water.

Before the last class ends, our professor told us that there will be no classes this afternoon because there's an emergency meeting.

"Hey, let's go to the arcade." Jisung told me as we were walking on the hallway of the building. "Sure. Its been a long time since I played there." I said and continued walking.

Before we go to the arcade, I had Jisung wait for me because I need to go to the toilet. After I went out from the comfort room. I saw Eunbin waiting in front of the door.

"Hey lets talk." She stated. I approached her and stopped in front of her. "About what?" I asked. "Go away from Jisung, will you?" She stated as she frowns and throws dagger looks at me. "Why would I?" I asked again. "He could only be mine!" Wow, possesive? Geez. "Okay, I'm not interested in him anyway." I stated. Of course it's a lie,why would I distance from Jisung without any reason? "Good, you understand." She smiled. "Of course I do. I ain't deaf." I said in a matter-of-fact tone. "It's only me and Jisung who should be together. He's only mine and no one else's. Don't you dare flirt with my Jisung again. Or else you wouldn't like what I'll do." She glared at me. She's crazy, alright. Let's do this. "You know what? I'm not gonna distance myself from Jisung anymore." I stated while intently staring at her. "What?! You!" She was about to hitme when I stopped her hand. "For him to end up with such a crazy girl like you? I can't even believe it." I stated. "With what you said, I'm getting more interested in him." I stated and smirked at her. Her  face is so red, she's angry. "I dare you to try and separate us then. If you can then he can be yours." I said and pushed her away  and walked back to where I left Jisung.

"What took you so long?"

"It's just a little nuisance that slowed me a little bit."

♡💚💚💚

Yeah, I know this chapter is lame. I'm not that warfreak type of person so the fight scenes are quite a disappointment.