CHAPTER 16

So since Soyeon and Jaemin have reconciled already and have been dating. They're so fast! Who knew they would be dating already! I wasn't expecting it either. I thought like, maybe Jaemin would still ask for some days before they accept each other or whatsoever. But dang! But I'm really happy for them.

It's only beem like 3 weeks since school started and guess what? I'm here right now in front of Eunbin again. Just when will this girl stop? "Could you just stop flirting with Jisung?!" She shouted. "I'm just in front of you. Don't shout like I am a meter away feom you, will you?" I calmly said. "I don't care! Just stop being with him! Ugh!" She stomped like a baby and jumped. What the hell is wrong with her? "Why would I? I have no reason to distance from him." It's true. Why would I distance from him all of a sudden. "There is!" I covered my ears. Her voice is really loud. Geez. "And what?" I raised amy eyebrow. "Because he's mine!" She shouted really loudly. Maybe I should've brought some earplugs before I talked to this girl. "I don't see any of you name marked in his body. Why would you claim him as yours?" I seriously wanna walk aaway from this girl! "Ahhhh!" She screamed and glared at me. What the hell is wrong with her?! She walked really fast towards me and grabbed my hair! I wasn't ready for this! Ugh. My healthy scalp T_T    I grabbed her hair back and now we are fighting like crazy women.

JISUNG'S POV

"Do you know where Min Seo is?" I asked Soyeon who was reading her textbook. "No. I didn't. Why? What's wrong?" She closed her textbook and stood up. "I haven't seen her since breaktime." I stated. She looked at me with a bored face and sat down again. "Jisung Park. You only didn't see her for like 30 minutes ago. Don't overreact." She stated and continued reading. "Go away. I still have a quiz later. Don't bug me." She waved her hand at me like I was really leaving. Just where could she be? Normally after break time she would just sit back in the classroom and play games or listen to music. I went back to our room. "Has anyone seen Min Seo?" I asked thosewhho are inside the room. "I think I saw her with Luna and Hyunbi." One of them answered. Her seatmate nudged her and glared at her. Luna..Hyunbi.. They are Eunbin's friends!

After knowing who she is with. I ran outside the room and looked for those two. I've been looking for them for 5 minutes and I saw them walking while laughing hard. I quickly stopped them by standing in front of them. "Where did you take Min Seo?" I asked them. They both looked at each other first before answering me. "We didn't take her anywhere. We didn't even see her ever since we came to school." It was Hyunbi who answered. I narrowed my eyes on her. She's lying. Her eyes are unstable. "Make sure that if you lie, it's unnoticeable. Now where is she?" I glared at them. "Just tell him. I don't want to be in trouble." Luna whispered to Hyunbi but I can hear it clearly. "Why? Are you scared of him?" Hyunbi whispered back. Luna nudged her and faced me. "She's with Eunbin at the back of the building." She said and dragged Hyunbi who's face is dark. Probably mad at Luna. I ran towards the back of the building. No one visits or goes to that part of the school. Why would they be there?

"Ahhhh!" I went to where I heard the scream. It sound like Eunbin. I saw them at the very side of the building and Eunbin was grabbing Min Seo's hair so as Min Seo to Eunbin. I ran towards them to separate them. They wouldn't even go away from each other. I put a lot of strength separating their hands and it was a success. "Who?!" Min Seo raised her head while fixing her hair. She was like 'oh' when she saw me. I turned myself to Eunbin who was fixing her hair too. "Jisung-ah." She called out my name while holding her arm. She's bleeding. I'll deal with this girl first. I'll talk to Min Seo later after her. I turned my head to Min Seo and motioned her to go already. She frowned and looked at me like I did something wrong. I motioned her again and this time she hissed at me and stomped her way. I assisted Eunbin towards the clinic.

"What happened to her?" The nurse asked as she prepare her first aid kit. "She probably scratched her arm." I answered the nurse and guided Eunbin to sit. "Oh she's like the other girl who came here just a while ago. But that girl has more scratches than her." She stated as she treat Eunbin's scratch. The nurse said to stay here because she's just gonna get a record card from the office because she ran out of them. She's out for like 5 minutes already. I was busy playing on my phone when Jeno-hyung messaged me.

 I was busy playing on my phone when Jeno-hyung messaged me

He said that the teacher asked him to send Min Seo home. Thank god Jeno-hyung was there. I need to see her right now.

I stood up to go out when Eunbin grabbed my shirt. "Where are you going?" She asked. "To Min Seo." I answered and tried to go again but she gripped tighter. Is she tryna rip my shirt? "Will you please stay until the nurse returns? I don't want to be alone." She begged and looked at me with pleading eyes. I had no choice but to sit back and stare  blankly.

Min Seo...