CHAPTER 22

"Yiee~ How long has it been?" Soyeon is still teasing on our way home! Just when will she stop?! "Aish! We are still not dating okay?!" I stated and walked faster. Why does the bus stop feel like it's too far? Ugh! "STILL?! So you mean there's a chance for you two to date?!!" She exclaimed. Really, we are getting attention here. "Ugh. Stop it already." I finally sat down on a bench nearby. Knowing Soyeon, she still didn't stop ranting me not until I ride the bus.

JISUNG'S POV

"Come on boy! Just court her already!" Jeno-hyung stated as he tap on my shoulder. "Yeah. Jeno is right. You should start courting her!" Jaemin-hyung followed. They have been bugging me ever since we left the school. We are on our way to the studio right now because our manager called us. "Should I?" I asked and they both said 'yes' simultaneously. "Aiya! But I dunno what to do!" I pulled my hair out of frustration. "Calm down man. I'm gonna ask my girl for help." Jaemin-hyung said and winked. "Don't worry, it won't be too hard." Jeno-hyung cheered me as if he courted a girl before. There are lots of questions in my head! Like..

How do I talk to her about this?

How should I act?

What if she doesn't like the things I give her?

What if she refuses?

How do I court her?

What should I do?

I still have a lot of things in mind. Lots of 'what ifs' and 'hows'

"Okay! Soyeon agreed! She said she's gonna message you the things Min Seo likes and dislikes and more!" I was startled when Jaemin-hyung exclaimed. "That's a great head start bro!" Jeno-hyung stated with his matching eye-smile.

I went home later after our short meeting and opened my phone.

I need to take notes! It's the first time I knew a girl that doesn't like flowers

I need to take notes! It's the first time I knew a girl that doesn't like flowers. Is there anyone who doesn't too? [A/N: Just comment and we'll talk about it. I don't like flowers that much too😂] I also asked Soyeon if Min Seo likes chocolates and so on. I asked her quite a few questions and she answered them immediately.

[The next day, Friday]

I entered the gates of the school and then suddenly someone jumped in and walked with me. It was Eunbin. What does she want now? "Good Morning Jisungii~" And she clung into my arms. Ugh! Too close! I tried to pull away from her but her grip is too tight. I even walked faster because I thought she might trip on her heels. Ugh! Why is she so annoying?! "Aww come on Jisungie! Don't run away from me anymore!" She said in a flirty tone. I just ignored her and walked even faster. Ugh! When can I get off from her grip?!

'Omygod! So Jisung and Eunbin are really dating?!'

'Waaah!'

When I heard those words, I quickly stopped. "Finally Jisungie~" I faced her and stared at her blankly. "What is wrong Jisunㅡ" She stopoed mid-sentence. "What's with this rumors about you and me dating?" I tried to sound like I am calm. "Wha- What? No! Iㅡ" Tsk! "Could you just leave me alone? I don't like you and I will never will so stop pestering me! And don't call me by that. It's gross if you say it." I intentionally raised my voice a little bit for those who are around us to hear. After saying those words, I hurriedly went to my classroom and sat down. I hope she will stop pestering me now.

MIN SEO'S POV

I woke up late! And now I am rushing towards my classroom. I hope the professor is still not there.

Ugh! The hallway is packed! How can I get pass through? There is no other way!

"Hey! I saw Eunbin and Jisung enter the school together!"

"Me too! Are they dating?"

"Well, Eunbin said that they were though. The rumor was said a week ago already."

"Hey guys!"

"Oh hey"

"Have you heard of Jisung and Eunbin dating?"

Before I could even hear their next words, I walked away. So they were dating now.. I guess... I shaked my head with the thought I had.

I entered the room and saw Jisung already sitting in his seat next to mine. I just mindlessly stepped and sat on my chair without saying a word. "Hey!" He greeted and moved closer to me. "H-hey." Why do I sound ao awkward?! To avoid being awkward again. I just tried to lay my head on the table and take a lil nap. I felt his hand on my back right after that. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah." I answered without glancing at him.

Throughout the day, I've been spacing out. I don't know why. I couldn't even process the lesson in Mathematics. I feel like my throat is really dry. I haven't done any recitations in class. I really feel so weird!! What the hell is wrong with me?!

"Min Seo!" I saw Soyeon run towards me with Jaemin following her from behind. "Hey.." I greeted back. "What's with the low energy?" Jaemin asked. "It's nothing. I just feel tired." I excused. I am suppised to be heading home niw but they showed up. Soyeon looked at Jaemin and the looks back at me. "Is it aboutㅡ" I looked at Soyeon because she didn't finish her sentence. She was looking behind me. I looked back to where she was looking. I saw Eunbin clinging onto Jisung as they walk. I groaned and walked away. "Ugh. My day is messed up. I wanna rest. I'll get going. Bye." I stated as I walk away from the couple. I just wanna go home and sleep.

♡💚💚💚♡

There is probably an update this monday or so. Keep reading!

Don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter! Much appreciated!
Kamsahamnida!