0.6

"Emily, come ON." Dowoon said impatiently. Emily and Dowoon had been sitting in the parking lot of Jerry's Diner for five minutes. 

"I don't know why I agreed to this..." Emily had been trying to work up the courage to go into the restaurant but found herself glued to her seat. 

"Because you love me." Dowoon said pointedly. "And don't you want me to be happy? I can actually have a chance to talk to Isabella and maybe get somewhere with her." Emily sighed.

"Do you think this will be a good thing? For both of us?" Dowoon nodded. Emily closed her eyes and let out a groan. "Fine. But if anything bad happens, I told you so."

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go. They're all waiting for us inside already." Emily turned off her car and got out of her seat. Dowoon had a big grin on his face as they started walking towards the entrance.

"You look way too happy, Dowoon." Emily joked.

"I can't hide how I feel." Dowoon said with a hand on his chest. Emily chuckled and followed him into the restaurant.  Dowoon looked around the room and saw the rest of the group sitting in some booths on the other side. "There they are." He started towards them as Emily trailed behind him trying to delay the awkwardness that would inevitably ensue.  Isabella noticed them first and waved happily.  Emily put on a smile as they approached. 

"There wasn't a booth big enough for us all, but you can sit at either table." Isabella said, signaling to the empty seats. There was only one spot available at each booth. Dowoon looked at Emily for her decision. It was either sitting next to the cast mates she didn't know that well, or him. Without a second thought, Emily sat in the booth that Younghyun was not sitting at. Dowoon rolled his eyes but didn't object to her choice. 

"Hello there." Emily looked to her left to see Sungjin sitting there with a warm smile. She smiled back and tapped her hands on her thighs nervously. Sungjin was playing Chino, who she was betrothed to in the show. They hadn't talked much besides the few rehearsals they had together. 

"Hi Sungjin." Emily said meekly. Why am I nervous? She hadn't been nervous talking to him in the theatre, but now sitting so close to him it felt different. Emily looked over at Dowoon, who was chatting it up over at the other table. Of course he has no problem. Dowoon made eye contact with Emily and winked. Emily rolled her eyes, not knowing exactly what that wink was about. 

Younghyun caught Dowoon winking and looked to see who it was for. Of course, Emily. But why? He saw Sungjin nudge Emily's shoulder and crack some joke. Younghyun scowled and looked down at his menu. He tried not to show his jealousy but he was an open book. 

"What's wrong?" Isabella asked when she saw Younghyun's pout. Jae raised an eyebrow with a smirk. 

"Yeah, what's got you troubled?" Jae teased, knowing the only reason he would be upset. Younghyun glared at him.

"Nothing, just trying to decide what to order..." Younghyun mumbled and kept staring at his menu. He cleared his head and then looked back up when the table continued the conversation they were having before. 

"How are you doing on that choreography, Younghyun?" Dowoon asked. 

"Uh, it's alright, I guess." Younghyun shrugged. "It's a lot harder than anything I've had to do before. I'm not used to that kind of dancing." 

"Me neither." Jae said. "I'm surprised we even got cast with our skills." Younghyun laughed and nodded. 

"Mrs. Post has a lot of faith in us."