unrequited 002

❝ yeri-ah, are you mad at me? ❞ jeongin asked me for the nth time.

i went back home after hyunjin oppa found out that i followed him.

and yes, jeongin followed me all the way back to home, asking nonstop if i am mad.

i want to answer, yes, i am mad. i am fucking mad! but as i have said, i don't want to hurt jeongin's feelings.

❝ no, i am not. why would i? ❞ i lied.

he rolled his eyes and sighed. ❝ yeah, and pigs can fly. stop lying, i can clearly see it in your eyes that you hate me. ❞

❝ i don't hate you, ❞ i corrected him, "hate is different from mad. ❞

❝ you are mad at me! ❞

instead of arguing with him, i just grabbed my phone and a book to read.

i scanned the list of songs on my phone and quickly inserted the airpod into my ear as soon as i chose a song. i increased the volume to the max so i can't hear him.

❝ yah! yeri is such a meanie! ❞ jeongin huffed and crossed his arms over his chest.

he used his finger to poke my side and snatched away my phone.

❝ hey! ❞ i snapped and tried to get back my phone, ❝ give me back my phone! ❞

❝ i just want to see what you are listening to so i can also download it and listen. ❞ he whined.

he raised his hand higher, with my phone in it. i stomped my feet in frustration.

❝ ah, so you're listening to dnce's truthfully. nice choice of song. ❞

❝ why don't you just give it back?! you can ask me nicely, ya know? ❞ i hissed.

he leaned his face closer to mine, smirking, and i almost lost my breath.

❝ yah, you two, what's with the position?! ❞