unrequited 012

everyone inside this house stopped eating and stared at hyunjin with wide-eye and mouth agape.

❝ what the hell is your problem, hyunjin? ❞ changbin hissed.

❝ my problem is this girl beside me. ❞ i saw how hyunjin glared at me in my peripheral vision, and my tears started to build up, ❝ what's the point. i'm done eating. thank you for the food. ❞

i bowed my head down due to humiliation. i suddenly wanted to run away from their dorm. . . from them. . . and especially from him.

❝ now, now, yeri sweetie, don't mind hyunjin. he woke up in the wrong side of the bed that's why he's like that. ❞ woojin tried to explain and assure me.

everyone's still shock about what had happened with hyunjin's outburst.

❝ don't mind what he has said, alright? just eat whatever you like, it's fine by us. ❞ chan said and smiled.

i mouthed a thank you and started to eat. everyone else also resumed eating their food.

❝ hyung, where are you going? ❞ han asked curiously as he noticed hyunjin, in a pair of sweatshirt and pants, went for the door.

❝ none of your business. . . ❞ hyunjin rudely answered and left, slamming the door hard; that it almost broke the wooden door.

❝ i think he's going to yeji noona's, again. . . ❞ jeongin thought as he whispered it to seungmin, which i heard it, unfortunately.

❝ yah! stop whispering with each other and continue to eat. ❞ woojin scolded as he noticed my uneasiness.

❝ this is delicious! it's jinjja neomu delicious! who cooked it? ❞ han asked, amused.

there were then followed by some good compliments.

❝ yeri cooked it. i didn't know she's a great cook! ❞ felix said, who seemed to be agreed by the others.

❝ it was eomma's favorite. she'd always cook some delicious food for me. i got inspired that's why. . . ❞ i answered shyly and proudly.

it made me calm a little thanks to them.

author's note !

u're not the only one who's
cringing, ok. i cringed so
hard at the part where han
is complimenting yeri's
cooking. i tried to make it
fun but i think it turned out
failing.