I'm sorry.. Dont be

-A week later- Wes still wasn't talking to me. Ryder was still on tour with us. Ryder even called Simon himself and told him everything. Simon even asked us if we still want Ryder on tour with us and everyone including Wes said it was fine. Since Wes wasn't talking to me, I assumed we broke up. Drew and I went and visited mom at the rehab center, Drew was pissed at her but more pissed at dad for treating me like he did. Keaton and Madi were getting close now since Simon picked her up as a recording artist  and decide to put her on tour with us. Today they are at an interview minus Ryder and Madi just them.
        "Hey guys, you are watching 21 Roses. I'm Silvia Red. And we are here with Embelm3," She said.
        "Yo, whats up," They said.
        "So hows it going? How does it feel headlining your own tour?" Silvia asked.
        "It's amazing. Seeing our fans every night performing for them, selling out arenas. Its just crazy and we love all of it," Wes said.
        "So mow we gotta asked who is single and who isn't?" She asked.
        "I'm not. I'm dating a beautiful wonderful amazing girl named Jennifer," Drew said looking at Jennifer.
        I bumped Jennifer's shoulder and smiled.
        "What about you two?" She asked.
        Wes just started at me and I returned the stare.
        "It's well um," Keaton was having a hard time figuring out how he was going word it.
        "Yes?" She asked.
        "I have a girl in mind," He said looking at Madi.
        "What about you Wes?" She asked.
        "Huh? Oh complicated. Next question," He said still looking at me.
        "Okay? So well we all know you and Ryder don't like each other. But how do you like Madi?" She asked.
        "Hold on now. It's not like we don't like Ryder. He is a cool guy but him and it just has to deal with a person that is really important to us. But we took care of it," Drew said.
        "Oh how about Madi?" She asked.
        "Keat you wanna answer that?" Drew asked.
        Keaton blushed.
        "Touring with Madi is awesome because she is just like us and we are the ones who discovered her and now she is touring with us that is just amazing," He said.
        "Awesome now we have same finish the sentences.... So I found out myself in Hunger games, I would...." She said.
        I didn't really pay attention to that because my phone was buzzing in my pocket. I took it out and it was my dad.
        "What?" I asked walking out of the room so it wouldn't capture my voice and conversation on camera.
        "How dare you answer that way to your dad," He said.
        I almost chocked on my own spit in he said that.
        "You are NOT my dad. Chris you blamed me for mom's rehab, then made me do everything while you sat on you fat ass. You may have been part of the reason why I was born. But you are not my dad. Now what do you want?" I asked harshly trying to hurt him like he did to me.
        I felt tears coming down my face.
        "I'm sorry....  I was just calling you to tell you me and Angela are getting married and we want you and your bother to come," He said.
        "That's cool for you, but no I'm not coming. As for Drew I don't know you have to call him," I said hanging up on him.
        I didn't realized that the interview was over until I turned around and Wes was there. He opened his arms up and ran into them then he closed them around me.
        "I'm so sorry," I said crying into his chest.
        "Don't be," He said.