Kiss Me

"Did you guys finally make up?" Jennifer asked.

        "Yea, we did," Wes said.

        I smiled through the tears.

        "What's wrong Ally?," Drew asked.

        "Tell you later," I said.

        "By the way Wes I know you and Ally are dating. I knew since you punched me. So don't hide it," Ryder said.

        "'Yeah me too," Madi said.

        Wes nodded and lifted my chin with his thumb and kissed me.

 *****

        When we got to the hotel room, Drew pulled me to the side.

        "It's later," he said.

        "Dad and Angela are getting married. They wanted us to come and I said I didn't but I didn't know about you so they have to call you," I said.

        *****

        "Jen, I'm bored," I said.

        The boys, Ryder and Madi were at a sound check so it was just me and Jennifer in the hotel room.

        "I wonder if we got on YouNow emblems would come and watch it," I said.

        "Let's do it," Jennifer said.

        I got the laptop out and went to YouNow and went to  Talk Now so we didn't have to wait to broadcast .

        "Hey y'all come watch me and @ItsJenniferA on yonow talknow live 5," I sent out a tweet.

        Within mintues 1000 people came and started commenting. 

        "Hey guys no the boys aren't here they are at a sound check," I said.

        "How is it dating Drew? It amazing he treats me like a princess even though his princess is his little sister which is her," Jennifer said looking at me.

        "Ally, do you like Wes?" One of the viewers asked. 

        Me and Jennifer looked at each and then my phone went off. Perfect cover. I pulled out my pocket and it was Kenny.

        "Who wants me to prank call Kenny?" I asked 

        The next five comments were yes.

        "Okay we are pranking calling Kenny," I said.

        He picked up within seconds.

        "Hello?" He asked.

        "Is this Kenny?" I asked.

        "Yes who is this?" He asked.

        "Hi. we like to thank you for you support and attendance last Friday at the whore house," I said.

        "You got the wrong guy," He said nervously 

        I stopped a laugh with a cough.

        "Sorry about that but you are Kenny right?" I asked.

        "Yes but I didn't go to a whore house last Friday," He said.

        At that moment Wes and the others came i and I put my finger to my lips.

        "You sure because someone with the name of Kenny and this number was here last Friday," I said.

        "I didn't go to a whore house last Friday I was with my family. So please take my name off that list," He said pissed.

        I just starting laughing.

        "Yo! Kenny that was Ally," Wes shouted.

        "I hate you Ally," He said.

        "No you dont," I said.

        "Yeah, you are right but I gotta go," He said.

        "Bye," I said hanging up.

        I looked up and seen Madi and Keaton holding hands and kissed. I looked at them weird.

        "Yes, the boys are here but I gotta muted this for just a few," I said mutting it.

        "When did that happen?" I asked.

        "Today. We were messing around while Ryder was doing his sound check and Keaton tackled me and I fall and he fall on top of me and we kissed. He asked me out and I said yes," Madi asked.

        "Sweet so are you guys dating pubically?" I asked.

        "Yes," They both said.

        "What are you on?" Wes asked.

        "YouNow. Its a website where you can broadcast live," I said.

        "Hey guys do you want the bo-"

        All the sudden Wes crashed his lips on mine.

        "Hey guys it's Wes and me and Ally here have been dating. I hope you guys are cool with that," Wes said kissing me again.