Who are you?

-2 days later-

I was sitting in the waiting room, waiting on any news. Ally past out on the way to the hospital and she hasn't woken up yet.

I got up and headed to her room and opened it up. Drew was sitting there in the same position as he was when Ally was brought in.

"Drew, go home, get some sleep, eat you look horrible," I said.

"No, I have to be with my sister,"  He said.

"I'm here and if anything changes I will call you,"

He nodded and got up looked at his sister then look at me.

"Anything changes text me immediately,"

"I will,"

He looked at Ally one last time and left.

I sat in the same chair as he was in just moments ago.  I looked at Ally and grabbed her hand and held it.

"If I paid more closer attention to you this would not have happen,"

-2 hours later-

I'm looking at my phone Twitter to be exact there was so much support it blew me away. I can't believe how much are fandom loves us.

"@perksofkeaton: @wesleystrombergIhope @allychadwick_ getsbettersoon"

"@wesleystromberg: @perksofkeatonthankyou,"

I honestly can say this fandom isn't a fandom, its my family.

I noticed some movement out of the corner of my eye, I looked at Ally and saw some movement coming from her. I quickly looked over there and said her name.

"Ally?," I asked.

She moves slightly and made a sigh. Then opened her eyes I guess she was up now.

"Where am I?"

"A hospital, you blacked out and been asleep for two days,"

She looked at me and kinda jumped.

"Who are you?" She asked freaked out.

That shocked me.

"Wesley. You're boyfriend,"

"My boyfriends name is Ryder,"

What is going on? I quickly got up and called a doctor in.

"Hi Ms. Chadwick. I'm Doctor Logan Price. Do you know what day it is?" The doctor said.

She shook her head.

"She doesn't remember me. She thinks her boyfriend is Ryder," I said.

"My boyfriend IS Ryder," She defended herself.

"No its not. I'm your boyfriend for almost 7 months. You haven't been with Ryder in forever," I tried to explain.

"Can you please get him out of here and call my brother?" She asked the doctor.

"Yes ma'am," He said ushering me out.

I went out of the room and my heart just shattered.

"Why doesn't she remember me? She's known for since like forever?" I asked.

"Well, you were the one who got to her before the police right?" The doctor asked.

"Yes sir,"

"Well then, she must have blocked out all memories of you due to PSTD of what happened,"

"Will she unblock them?"

"Most likely yes, but there are some cases where people don't,"

"Oh great. I'm going to call her brother,"

Ally's POV: I woke up to a white room. White was everywhere. No memories to how I got here.

"Where am I?"

"A hospital. You blacked out and been asleep for two days," Some guy said.

"Who are you?"

He looked heartbroken when I said that.

"Wesley. You're boyfriend,"

"My boyfriends name is Ryder,"

Who is this kid?

He got up and called a Doctor in.

"Hi Ms. Chadwick. I'm Doctor Logan Price. Do you know what day it is?" The doctor said.

I shook her head.

"She doesn't remember me. She thinks her boyfriend is Ryder," He said.

"My boyfriend IS Ryder," I defended herself.

"No its not. I'm your boyfriend for almost 7 months. You haven't been with Ryder in forever," Wesley tried to explain.

This kid was starting to creep me out.

"Can you please get him out of here and call my brother?" I asked the doctor.

"Yes ma'am," He said ushering the kid out

-30 minutes later-

Drew walks in my room.

"Drew!" I yelled.

"Ally," He said running to me and hugging me.

"I'm so glad you are okay,"

"I'm glad you're here'"

"Ryder isn't in your boyfriend, Wes is. You've known Wes basically your entire life. Do you know anything of what happened for the past 7 months?"

I shook my head.

He told me everything and if my brother says that, then it has to be true. My brother wouldn't lie.

-The Next Day-

I got to go home and sleep in my own bed. Where ever that is. I still don't remember anything. The doctor said I must have blocked all Wes memories dealing with my kid napping due to me seeing him first.  The doctor told Wes to give me time and not to do anything stupid. Or I might not unblock them. So I am going home with no memory, a broken arm, and me being sore everywhere.

Great.