Finding her

Wes' POV:

-flashback-
"Mason,"  Someone moaned.
What the fuck? Who is moaning Mason in my house? I walked to where the moan sounded like it came from.
"Fuck Mason,"
I opened the door and saw my girlfriend Kendall in bed with another guy.
"What the fuck is this?" I yelled.
The guy Mason jumps off her and falls on the ground.He quickly gets up and grabs his clothes, before he got out the door, I snacked him in then ose. He takes the hit like a champ and runs out.
I looked at Kendall and she is fully clothed now.
"It's not what it looks like," Kendall started in.
"It looks like my girlfriend was in bed with another guy and on top of that, it was in MY bed," I  yelled
"He took advantage of me,"
"That's totally why you were saying his name like you were enjoying it?"
"You don't believe me,"
"No, I don't. Now we are done and get out,"
"Fine, but I will get my revenge,"
-Endofflashback-
I should have known it was Kendall and Greyson. I got up and started to walk out of the door. "Wes, what are you doing?" Keaton said.
"Going and saving my girlfriend," I said.
"Keaton call the cops and tell them where she is and I'm going with Wes," Drew said.
I didn't even bother auguring because he is her brother and he can help.
We got in the car and started off.
"What's your plan?" Drew asked.
"I don't really know. All I can think of is hurting them,"
"Same here. But okay you know how she thinks you still want her?"
"Yeah?"
"Use it to your advantage. I will somehow get Greyson out,"
I nodded.
It took about an hour to get to their house.
We got out of the car and walked up to their door and knocked on it.
It was Kendall who answered the door.
"Wes?" She asked shocked
"Yeah its me baby," I almost choke on those words.
"Baby? I thought you were dating his sister?" She asked nodding at Drew.
"Drew, knows this and understands that his sister is high demanding and it just made me miss your company," I lied.
Lucky she believes this.
"Come on in boys,"
"Grey, come here," She yells. 
He comes up the stairs were the basement. Out of breath and sweating. If he fucking touched her, I'm gonna kill him.
"Why are you sweating boy?" I asked.
"Working out, wait Wes? What are you doing here?" He questioned me.
"He realized I was the only girl he wanted," Kendall explained.
"Yo, Greyson let's go out and get pizza so we can leave these two alone, so they can catch up," Drew said.
Greyson wasn't going to do that but Kendall talked him into it.
When they left, Kendall was facing the widow watching them leave. I walked over there, pushed her against the wall and started kissing her neck. She was moaning like crazy.
"I missed this," She said turning around.
I just smiled. This is nauseating to me.
"Why don't you go upstairs and get ready and call me up when you are ready?"
"Okay," She kissed kissing me hard.
That upset my stomach, but I just shook it off.
She walked upstairs and I spit out the taste she gave me. I ran to the door let leads into the basement and open it up and I run downstairs and I seen her. She was on a hard bed, not moving. I ran over to her.
"Ally," I said shaking her.
Her eyes fluttered opened and she tried to smile but she was to weak.
"I'm going to get you outta here," I said.
"Wes," She started to say.
"No, baby. Don't talk," I shushed her.
She nodded.
At that time, I hear police sirens.
Yes, thank you Keaton.
I looked around and try to see if I can see the keys.
"Do you know where they keys are?"
She shook her head no.
I took out my pocket knife and tried to unlock it that way and lucky for me it did. At that moment the police came down the stairs. They shoved me out of the way to get to her. Everything went so fast and in a blurr.