CHAPTER 9: School never changes

(EDITED)

We woke up the next morning early, still in the living room. I was cuddled up to Gerard who was still sleeping and Mikey and Ray were cuddled up in the next couch. I woke them up because we only had an hour before school started.

We cleaned ourselves the best we could, we didn't have a lot of time. Gerard was in his skinny jeans and wearing his leather jacket. He knows what affect that has on me, so most of our getting ready time was used for a quickie.

We were currently in Gerard's car driving to school.

"Dudes, you're so obvious." Ray stated, chuckling when Mikey made a gagging sound. Gerard and I joined in making Mikey pout slightly.

"Not my fault he wore his tightest jeans." I said shrugging.

"I'm really sick of everyone coming up to me and telling me how hot my brother is." Mikey sighed.

I pouted and mumbled under my breath, "Bitches can keep dreaming".

"Is my Frankie jealous?" Gee cooed. He loved it when I was jealous, he loved teasing me but he was no better. Once when we were on a date, a guy squeezed my ass and Gerard immediately snatched the guys hand away. I think he broke his wrist but it could just be sprained.

"You know damn well I am." I huffed. He parked a little bit away from the school and told Ray and Mikey to get lost.

"Wha-" I started to ask but Gerard leaned over and bit my neck, sucking on it harshly. I moaned as he did this because it was fucking heavenly.

"There now I know you are mine and I won't have any fucking girls hit on you, it should the other way round but im a teacher, sorry sugar." Gerard chuckled starting the car again.

I looked in the mirror and I had on my neck a fucking huge bruise.

"Fuck if this doesn't get me bullied I don't know what will." I sighed, putting my fingers over the bruise. I winced when it hurt but I liked it.

"Sorry again, sugar" Gerard said, pecking me on the cheek and then parked in school. He didn't sound sorry at all.

Mikey and Ray were sitting on the grass looking at us with smirks. Gerard and I said our goodbyes before I joined the guys on the grass, checking out Gerard's ass as he walked into the school.

"Nice hickey" Ray commented with a nod. Mikey scrunched up his nose.

"Ew" He said and shuddered. Ray and I laughed at him.

We carried on chatting until the bell went, we said our goodbyes and I went to my locker.

"HEY FAG!" David called from behind me. I turned around to see him and his gang, all smirking at me.

"Nice hickey, who's the guy?" David said as his smirk became more menacing.

"N-no one" Curse my stuttering.

"Oh, so it's true then. It is a guy!" David tormented, clasping his hands together.

"Excellent!" He exclaimed. He nodded towards his gang and they walked towards me and pinned me against the wall.

"I heard your dad died. Daddy used to beat ya?" David cooed stroking my cheek.

"You know nothing about my fucking life" I spat at him earning a punch to the face.

No one would help me since the corridors were empty and well, I'm me. Wait... I have English first! Gerard will notice David and me gone.

David kept punching me in the face and stomach. His gang dropped me on the floor and commenced to kick me.

"OI FUCKERS!" A voice shouted. Footsteps approached us. I looked and saw Gerard, Mikey and Ray.

"Fuck off before I get you suspended!" Gerard snarled at them, clenching his fists.

"Wow sir such language!" David said before scampering off with his gang. I laid there on the floor coughing and wheezing.

"Frankie!" Gerard exclaimed once they were gone and dropped onto his knees next to me.

"Frankie, we are going to take you home. Okay?" Ray said softly, settling next to me. I said nothing but nodded.

"Those fuckers are going to pay." Mikey spat out through clenched teeth. The other two nodded, a look of seriousness on their faces.

They picked me up and put me in Gerard's car. They got in and we drove to my house.

~

After they cleaned me up they helped me to my bed. They gave me some pizza and ate some themselves. Ray and Mikey slept in the guest room which was basically their own and Gerard slept with me. Not like that, perverts.

"School never changes" I sighed as we were cuddling.

"It's okay Frankie. It's okay" He cooed stroking my hair.

"Gee?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah?" He responded facing me. He stroked my cheek lovingly.

"You know everything about my past, well if you don't mind I'd like to know yours." I said with pleading eyes.

He sighed but nodded, smiling at me slightly as if he was preparing for this day for a long while.

"My parents were homophobic and with 2 gay sons that didn't go down well. They were abusive and neglectful until one day my father snapped and turned crazy. He and my mother were basically serial killers. Mikey and I lived with our Nana Elena after they were imprisoned. She taught me all I know about poetry, art and she even taught me the piano. She taught me to sing aswell. She taught Mikey Bass and loved us dearly, until she died. I was 18 and all her money was given to me. I got custody of Mikey and we lived in her house. I got my teaching degree and we moved here once I got a job, well you know the rest" He told me sadly. His eyes were watering slightly but he held the tears in, trying to look brave.

"Gee I'm so sorry, you and Mikey deserved none of that" I cooed kissing him. He smiled into the kiss and held me tighter.

"You didn't deserve any of the shit you got either but it still happened, stuff in life happens" He said kissing my bruised cheek. He still looked angry but he was obviously more focused on comforting me.

"Will you move in with me?" I blurted out suddenly. His eyes widened in shock and before I got a chance to say anything he spoke.

"What about Mikey and all our stuff?" Gerard asked curiously.

"Mikey too and we have plenty of space for your stuff, your house isn't massive so there can't be tonnes of stuff." I said. Gerard smiled and nodded, kissing me lovingly on the lips.

"Of course I will move in with you. I know Mikey will want to. We practically live here already. He loves this place." He babbled slightly and I smiled at him and kissed him to shut him up.

He turned the bedside lamp off and pulled the bed covers up higher over us.

"Night Frankie, I love you." He whispered.

"Night Gee. Love you too, with all my heart" I replied.

We then fell into a deep slumber.