DEAR DIARY

Today is 15th May 2019
I cried again despite having a broken tooth and a bump on my forehead .
I just simply wanna die now .

3 hours earlier ..

Kyla ! Kyla ! Where the hell are you ! You better show up right now before I rip your bones off !! Rick started screaming as soon as he step into the house .
Kyla was trembling and started imagining what would happened if her father captured her at this time ..
Suddenly ..
A hand came across Kyla .
Here you are ! Huh ! You think if you hide like that , I cant find you ?!
Kyla started crying and begging her father . Father , father ... I beg you , I was wrong , please dont punish me , I was wrong , father , I'm sorry ! Kyla started wailing and beg her father .
Rick doesnt even care about Kyla's begging . He pick up a baseball bat and started to hit Kyla's spine .

Kyla started screaming but Rick doesnt even care anymore . This is everyday's routine of Rick .
I told you to just use that damn pride of yours and earn a lot of money . But what did you do ?! Everytime I told you to seduce men , you just runaway and I'm the one who have to clean your name , goddamnit ! Rick stop the hit when he realize Kyla stopped begging .
Well I'll give you a last chance , next week , Saturday , go to Sunny Hotel , I already arranged you with the old man from a rich family . But remember ! If you dare to runaway again , this baseball bat , I'm not gonna use it anymore instead I will use my body to torture you !
Rick give her a warning and step out of the house .

Now .

Dear Diary ,
I dont want to be a prostitute like my adopted father want . Kyla's eyes reddened after been holding back her tears .
Rick ! Everytime he doesnt know what to do with me other than beating or hitting me .
He .... He tried to sleep with me !
Thrice ! I still can protect my dignity all this time but next week ....
I'm sure Rick will be the one who's gonna stole it if I didnt do what he want ...

Prostitute ?!
Am I really just worth that much ?
If this is the way Rick treat me , why did he even adopted me in the first place ?! Kyla grit her teeth and bite her lips tried to convince herself not to cry again ..