FENGYUE

Gold Garden Apartment

" Bro , seriously ! Please talk to me . Its fine if you cant talk to others , but at least you have to tell me whats really in your mind ?! " Tangli stared at Fengyue who doesnt even have a reaction of what he said .
"Fine ! Lets just talk later , then . I'll leave first , dont scared the maids ! " Tangli went off after frustratedly waiting for Fengyue to open his mouth .

Fengyue Room

Its dark and night is getting deeper but Fengyue still sitting at the sofa not going anywhere even an inch . He looks like an emotionless robot .

Fengyue sighed . " Tangli ... Such a brat ! He knew I wouldnt say a word , whats that confidence of him talking to me like that . " Fengyue mumbled alone as if Tangli can hear him talking . He takes off his clothes , and went to the bathroom to wash up .

Fengyue actually developed that unnecessarily quiet personality to avoid communicate with the world . He once really hate the world he was in and sometimes hate his family for making him into a business world . He once loved freedom like Tangli . Everytime he sees Tangli had such a fun of his life , he sighed and said that back then he used to has that feeling . The feeling of wanted to escape from the cage . But eventually he had to accept that he is an oldest son and grandson of his family . He had to be matured to lead the whole company . He had to be stern to make the company goes far . So he purposely closed the door of the world to make sure nothing can distract him . Up until now , theres no one can make him speak up so much . Its not his intention to be cold , its just he doesnt want to be trampled on as being a businessman can attract so many enemies .