OLD HAG

Seth Corporation

A door suddenly opened by someone . He rushed until he almost fell onto the floor . Fengyue almost exploded until he saw that was his own brother , Tangli . Fengyue glared at him and said just single word , why ?

Tangli almost lose his breath after running . He knew what his brother asked , his brother literally mean why did he come here rushed . Tangli take his breath in and out then he said in a worry . Bro , bro , bro , theres a trouble , that old pervert hag , Zhang Feng , he booked that VVIP room again at Sunny Hotel . I thought he already repent after you give him a warning but he still does that thing again ! He said in an angry voice .
Fengyue asked him , sure ? Of course , I am thousand percent sure brother ! After what happen the other day , I told the workers to tell me rightaway if they saw that old hag . I also got an information , this time he bought the girl , the workers said they saw the girl at the hotel , and she looked terrible . I guess she was forced afterall . What do we do now ? .

Fengyue finished his work , stand up and take his coat , he utters "Lets go" . Ouhhh I guess we went to caught him . Oh yeah this is exciting . Tangli felt excited and immediately caught up with his brother who left him behind .

Zhang Feng , he was known as an old pervert man because he continuously fall in love everytime he met a new girl . He was divorced so many time and married another one rightaway . He doesnt feel satisfied so he always got so many mistress that he slept with when he became bored . He doesnt like mess with a girl from the club instead he pick up girls from the street and make them as his women .
Many people knew his evil intention but they cant do anything as Zhang Feng got money to settle with any discomfort . Some time ago , he got caught with Fengyue and Tangli . Sunny Hotel was actually own by Seth Corporation so once people knew what he did , the name of the hotel can get smeared too . As many people tried to get Seth Corporation down , they will use the rumor as a chance to bring down the company .