KYLA

My name is Kyla Vienn . Officially 23 years old . I dont know what is my real name . When I was 5 years old , Ricky Vienn and my adopted mother , Xiameng Vienn adopted me .

At that time , Xiameng Vienn was heartbroken because she doesnt have a child even after 20 years of marriage with Ricky Vienn . In order to make Xiameng happy back , Ricky brought her to my orphanage . My orphanage usually doesnt get a visitor so when they came , all of the kids started to crowd them and flattered them . They really wanted people to love them . When the kids did that , I'm the only one who doesnt even care and sit by myself . My blouse was full of dirt , my hair messed up and my face was grimy , everyone doesnt want to be my friend because of my behavior . I was five years old but I really wanted to know why I was in an orphanage , so I started to rebel , doesnt even want to sleep , eat or even showered . The head of orphanage tried to tell me that my parents already died thats why I was there but I didnt believe her because in my memory I remember I have called someone as a mother but I cant recognize the face .

Suddenly , there was this woman giving me a chocolate and telling me not to cry . Despite of my dirts , she hugged me and successfully coaxing me to get a warm bath . She also told me that she wants me to be her daughter . I was confused because theres a lot of girls who was really pretty , nice and behave but she chose me , the troublemaker one . I once asked her why me , but she said the moment she locked her eyes into mine , she knew that I can bring luck to her , and she can bring happiness to me . She said she was lucky to has a daughter like me .

The years I spent with Ricky Vienn and Xiameng Vienn was beyond beautiful . They treat me as their biological daughter . They loved me , pampered me like I was a priceless diamond . Not even once they get mad at me that sometimes I felt the moments were a beautiful dream that I had . Until I was 13 years old ...

The dreams crashed , my beautiful life suddenly turn to a nightmare . The light that was once shine in my life disappeared and turn to darkness . Xiameng died when I was 13 , she suffered from a disease and cant hold it any longer . The death of Xiameng make Ricky changed 360 degree . He cant accept that the woman he loved so much was buried and turn to a lifeless corpse . He was once the loving and caring father I loved the most but the moment Xiameng died , he turns to a vicious an unknown man . Everytime he got home , he started to yell at me , if that didnt work , he started to hit and beat me . Fortunately , he tried to restrain his moves everytime so I can still go to school but when I turn 15 , he started to hit me everyday that I cant even go to school scared people will realize my wound . He locked me in the house so I cant even tell people what he did to me . Everyday , he started to become worst , he blamed me for Xiameang death , he said he hoped that I can died instead of his wife .

Sometimes he even saw Xiameng in me that he tried to touch me deeper , tried to open my cloth , tried to make me naked . When I slept , he tried to kissed me and he did succeed numerous times . Because of that disgusting feeling , I got scared of physical contact and trembled when Ricky touched me . Even though he knew how scared I am , he still treat me as his doll as he always touched my body's certain part .

That goes by until I am 23 right now . I dont know how messed up I am this days . Ricky getting old , but his behavior doesnt change a bit . He got fired from his jobs so he forced me to earn money for him . He sold me to several old man as he got a lot of money for it and everytime I always runaway from the scene . Ever since I was 15 until 23 , I cant go anywhere not even a single step outside of the house , so when there was an opportunity to runaway , I tried to but theres no chance because everytime he caught me and hit me until I cant even moved ..

No matter how much I got hit , I am really desperately wanted to run away from that damn bastard .