D-DAY

Kyla started trembling as she knew the day she died has come . Last night , Ricky became a jerk again . He touched her , hit her and take off her cloth . She bite Ricky to prevent it but Ricky obviously much more stronger than her .

That morning , Ricky already prepared a beautiful dress and high heels for me to wear . He suddenly became that nice stepfather , caressed my hair , put on my makeup and hide the bruises that I had from him hitting me . I cant do anything at all .
I thought ahhh it must be nice to die today .

Seth Corporation

Tangli is playing inside his brother's office . Since theres no one who dared to come in his brother's office , he felt relaxed for a moment . Kring - kring ~
A text message come in ruin his game .

Ahhh what the hell ?! I lost ! Who the hell text messaging me right at this moment . Tangli felt annoyed . He looks at the text and awkwardly laughed , hey its not the text that make I lose . I am the idiot one . Confirmed , confirmed ! He slowly turns his head towards his brother who actually glared at him like he's wanna kill him .

Brother
Go do your work !!!

Even though Fengyue only texted him that four words , but he already knew his brother is mad since he used three explanation marks ! Im doomed .

Sunny hotel .

Ricky drop Kyla infront of the hotel and warning her to do this right or else she knew what might happen after this ! Ricky drove off after gave Kyla the room card . She went in but stopped for a while . Her eyes seem has lost hope . Her beautiful soft looking face dropped and her smile disappeared . If she didnt go , Ricky will rape her after she comes home and if she go , some unknown old man might have succeed buying her and her body . She ... didnt know what to do . Mom .... If only you were here , a single tear drop as she hoped if Xiameng still alive , she must be comforting her right now .