Chapter 4 - Getting Closer

After that first night, I had many sleepless nights holding Jungkook tight. We hadn't done anything so drastic again, aside from the occasional kiss while cuddling or before bed; we were taking it slow. It was best for both of us. We were still learning about each other and ourselves. Neither of us was sure exactly how much we wanted from the other, but I knew I never wanted to be without him.

During our tour, the fans were definitely sniffing about, noticing we always seemed to be near each other and held hands way more often than the others. Rumors started to fly and some of the fan art I found was very explicit. We decided it was best to separate ourselves a little more while in the public eye, but the hype of the concerts, the crowd and our distance had us even more fired up for each other once behind closed doors. Several times we nearly crossed the line into new territory after being worked up so bad from a show. We became way more aggressive on stage with our dancing, using certain songs to really let loose and let out our sexual frustration on the audience, who were more than happy to soak it in.

 We became way more aggressive on stage with our dancing, using certain songs to really let loose and let out our sexual frustration on the audience, who were more than happy to soak it in

By the end of the tour, the rumors had died down, replaced with the thirst we had instilled in the fans with our lustful dancing

By the end of the tour, the rumors had died down, replaced with the thirst we had instilled in the fans with our lustful dancing. It was all the internet could talk about. We got amusement out of watching the fan cams and reading the comments they would leave, but we had to put an end to viewing them. Watching one another up close like that was getting us in trouble. On stage, we couldn't really see what the other was doing, but watching him from the fan's perspective was building an excitement in me that I wasn't able to control. I was ready for the next step, but he wasn't.

Life for us was getting back to a normal routine. We had reached the 'comfortable' mark and were very casual and open with each other now. He no longer seemed nervous or unsure, at least when it came to kissing, touching and expressing affection. We still hadn't gone further; no nudity, nothing sexual, aside from a few times I got too excited and lightly grinded against him. He didn't stop me, but he also didn't acknowledge it, so I never pressed it further. Jungkook was a very good kisser and we did it often, every chance we got really, we were usually joined to each other any time we were alone. I thought that he was reaching a point of comfort where I could venture a little further.

One night, during a strong session, I had worked his shirt off and laid him back. Kissing down his chest, he heaved and arched at each nip I gave him. I ran my tongue over his nipple and he moaned. He didn't stop me so I continued. He was squirming all over as I worked at his chest and stomach. Watching him was exhilarating, his muscles tensing, the airy moan in his gasps, the little way he fluttered when I licked him lightly. He was killing me. I wanted more, but instead of wanting him to please me, I actually wanted to taste more of him! I was becoming so relaxed with him, with the idea of wanting another man's body, that the thought of putting my mouth on him no longer scared me.