Chapter 6 - Divide

Waking the next morning was difficult. The night before had exhausted me, it had exhausted both of us. Jimin was still curled up on my chest with his arms all tucked up into a ball, he was so cute. Brushing his messy bangs back, I gave his forehead a kiss.

"Good morning, hyung."

"No....", he whined, still groggy.

"No?"

"Sleep..."

Well, we were still on break for another three days, I guess staying in bed a little longer would be okay. "Just a little longer."

"Mhmm...", his arms uncurled to wrap around my back. His soft hair tickled my chin with him cuddled into my chest. I'm glad we worked it out, I missed this.

About an hour later, we were woken up from a heavy knock at the door.

"Yeah?"

"Come down for breakfast... you two should eat."

"Okay. Good morning, Yoongi-hyung."

"Morning, kid."

"I'm not a kid!", I yelled at the door, waking Jimin.

"Not anymore...", Yoongi's snicker could be heard through his words.

"Morning, Yoongi-hyung!", Jimin called out, "Come in!"

I looked at him like he was nuts, we were still naked! And in bed... together!! The door cracked open and I saw hyung's head pop in. His nose wrinkled, and he made a face.

"Fuck, it smells like sweat and manhood in here! I'm out."

"HYUNG!!", I yelled at him, what the hell was that!? How embarrassing!!

"Thanks, hyung!", Jimin called out to him.

"Anytime, Jiminie. Glad you made up.", his hand waved through the crack of the door as he slipped back out.

"Yoongi-hyung is the best, isn't he?", his crescent eyes sparked as he smiled up at me.

"Yeah... the best...", I grumbled.

"Are you jealous?"

"NO! He's just... that comment!!"

"Don't be jealous. I only love you."

"I'm not jealous!"

"He only teases because you get like this."

"I'm not like anything!"

"You're really cute when you get embarrassed..." I was hardly paying attention... Yoongi-hyung had me all worked up, then I felt Jimin's soft kiss and calmed down, melting into him. Is this how it was going to be from now on? Was I whipped for him?? I let out a long sigh and forced Jimin up to get dressed for breakfast.

Later that day, Taehyung came bounding up to us with a new game he just got. It was a fighting game... I really loved those.

"Jungkookie! Jiminie! Let's play!"

"Hell yeah! Let's go, Jimin-hyung!", I dragged him along, not really bothering to ask him if he wanted to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JIMIN'S POV

They have been playing for hours! Why am I still sitting here? I'm not interested in this game, and it's not like either of them were going to stop to give me a turn anyway. I was enjoying watching how happy Jungkook was though. I guess it was okay to let him have this, he earned it.

I was getting bored sitting here after so long, "Jungkookie.", I tugged at his arm.

"Hyung! You just made me die."