Chapter 3: Working It Out

-Time Skip-

No One P.O.V

Bakugou helped Uraraka for a couple days. Making her learn how to walk was a pain for Bakugou but he pulled it through. Soon enough, people started to wonder why Bakugou would not show up to work sometimes. And that spread rumors but nothing too serious.  

Now, back at Bakugou's household. 

"Okay, now stand the fuck up". Uraraka complies and stands up.

"Now fucking walk" Uraraka complies yet again and starts i walk around.

"See Bakugou I can walk! I told you I could do it"

"Wow, like I care" He says lazily.

"Hey! I tried really hard okay! Stop it!" Uraraka yells out.

Bakugou groans loudly. "I can't believe I have to take care of you like a fucking baby"

"Hey I am NOT a baby!" 

"Aw now you are acting like one" Bakugou says while having a smug look on his face.

"Whatever Bakugou.-"

The door opens and there is Kirishima in the door way,

"Hey Captain, we need some-" Kirishima notices the girl in the room and gets all riled up. He never knew how the girl looked like during the scenario a couple days ago because he wasn't there.

"Oh hohoho, a girl in your room Bakubro? was I disturbing something?"

"Shut the fuck UP Kirishima! And don't call me that! I am only helping her dumbass out"

"Helping her? With what exactly?"

Bakugou and Uraraka look at each other then right when Bakugou was about to speak Uraraka interrupts him. 

"I actually got lost last night from my home and uh Bakugou offered me to stay for the night and yeah he helped me!" Uraraka says while smiling a little.

Surprisingly, Kirishima buys the story. "Oh, wow that is interesting and surprising coming from him ya know?"

"Oh really. Hm, I will look more into that" Uraraka and Kirishima both laugh while Bakugou is just pissed and you can tell on his face. 

"Ah, anyways captain Bakubro what I was going to say is that everyone is that we need to get some ship improvements, also we are still running out of food."

"Ugh, Fuck, just keep fishing. I will get some ship improvements later Kirishima." Bakugou says.

"Alright Captain. I will see you later tonight I guess."

"Right now get the fuck out"

"Bye Kirishima!". Uraraka remembered his name from Bakugou and Kirishima waves.

"Goodbye miss..?"

"Uraraka"

"Bye Uraraka. And bye Bakugouuu"  Kirishima walks out the door and the two are left alone.