Chapter 6: Revenge..(2/3)

-Continuing Bakugou's P.O.V-

"Pregnant.."

If she was, I did not know what the fuck to do. Child birth is fucking dangerous right now either way. It is not like we had proper technology unless we talking about an analogue clock. If you call that technology, that is stupid.

"Katsuki..what will I do if I am..?"

I groan loudly and slap my hand on my face. (aka face-palm) Ochacko laughed a little which made me..slightly happy. 

"You said your wording wrong..not 'what will I do if I am' it is 'what will WE do if you are'" Yeah okay fuck off, maybe I am being a little soft but I need to reassure her ass that she is not alone. I will help her..

She smiles and I turn away to cover my face..shit why can't I control myself..

"Hey let's make this topic a little lighter.." she says. She pauses for a good 10 seconds then starts to speak again.

"Did you say..you loved me?"

'Shit' I thought. I wasn't ready to say this now at a time like this so I ignore the question and I hope I didn't hurt her feelings but fuck, I am just not ready.

"Look little fishy, we are in some deep shit. If he find out where you are, we are both fucked"

"Mostly me" Uraraka says. Then she has a long rant why and I roll my eyes and listen laughing a little..then I felt like..we were being watched? I peered over Uraraka to see a silhouette behind the shades then I run out the door yelling back at Uraraka to stay there.

Of course, the figure or whatever ran away but then I was lead into the middle of fucking no where. Great..I look around and then I hear a small chuckle..

"WHOEVER YOU ARE GET THE FUCK OUT HERE YOU BITCH." I yell out. 

Then I look in front of me to see the same person..who made Uraraka's life a fucking hell.

"Oh you are so fucking dead.."

He chuckles again and gives me a sly smirk. "Please, I have done this more often then you think" 

I cringe at what he says. He is fucking disgusting...I wasn't going to play any bullshit games with him and I pull out my sword. 

"Come and fight me you coward.."

He then drops all his weapons and scoffs. 

"Will do" 

He thinks he can fucking underestimate me...I will show him..

...
  He is going to fucking die..

...

Uraraka's P.O.V

Why did Bakugou run out so unexpectedly..I shrug it off and then I felt a hand grab my shoulder and I freak out and scream until I hear

"SHHH IT IS JUST ME!"

I turn back and see Deku-kun. I sigh deeply and laugh a little out of nervousness.