Chapter 16: Upon Shore

A/N: Oh yay I am back. BEFORE this chapter starts, I just wanted to let you know this story will be ending soon! Will I make a book two? MAYBE. I am not sure, it all depends really. But hopefully you guys enjoying the story so far even though I am crappy at writing. Thanks. UWU 

NO P.O.V

Weeks have passed, even months, and Uraraka and Katsuki both thought that Dabi gave up, or even better, Katsuki thought he was dead. Uraraka was not happy when Katsuki said that. He found it amusing. Uraraka started to believe it was safe to go back up. She was also worried that Katsuki's crew mates would get worried about him. 

Katsuki insisted that his crew would be fine and their safety is more important. But Uraraka wanted to go back up, talk to people, discover new things instead of being down here, hiding. Uraraka was done hiding..

But this is where a large argument erupted yet again. 

...

"KATSUKI YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME AND STOP THINKING ABOUT YOURSELF!" Uraraka yelled.

"THINKING ABOUT MYSELF? I AM THE ONES HERE WHO ARE TRYING TO SAVE OUR ASSES."

"I AM DONE STAYING DOWN HERE KATSUKI! WHY CAN'T WE JUST GO UP JUST FOR ONE DAY AT LEAST!"

"OCHACKO, EASIER SAID THAN DONE!" 

"YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME SOMETIMES YOU KNOW!"

"TRUST YOU?!"

"YES!"

"YOU WERE TO NEVER BE TRUSTED FROM THE START! SHIT FUCKED UP BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"WELL THEN MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE LET YOU KILL ME FROM THE START!"

"YOU TWO QUIET!" Uraraka's mom comes in very pissed off and upset that the two were fighting. Everyone fell silent..

"He can stay here if he wants..I am going" Uraraka storms out and Katsuki doesn't move and refuses to chase after her again.

Uraraka's Mom tries to stop her and grabbed Uraraka's arm but Uraraka quickly jerked her arm away and stormed away yet again.

Uraraka's mom sighed deeply and looked back at Katsuki. She was pissed.

"Why are you standing there?" she asked.

Katsuki said nothing.

"DO YOU EVEN LOVE MY DAUGHTER?" 

"NO I DON'T. I AM DONE!" Katsuki yelled.

Everyone fell silent again and Uraraka's mom chuckled lightly..

"Yeah..I thought so..I shouldn't have trusted you...human"

Uraraka's mom then stormed out and after a couple seconds, Katsuki realized.. 

He

Fucked

Up.

A/N: Sorry for the small update but I will be updating now! I AM GOING BACK TO SCHOOL SOON AND GRADUATING SO UH UPDATES MIGHT BE SLOW! BUT I AM NOT DEAD. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE. AND HSSKKSKS I AM OUT.