Chapter 18: A Happy Ending..

...
No One's P.O.V

The days passed by, and Uraraka and Katsuki just got closer and closer. It was like a dream come true.. Uraraka and Katsuki moved back upon shore knowing they were expecting a little surprise..

------

Bakugou's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of chirping which annoyed me as hell. I sat up on the bed and looked over to my right to see Ochacko sleeping. Jeez, cute..

My hand brushed over her cheek lightly making her shift in her sleep and I chuckled to myself when she did that. Like I said, cute.

I also thought about what did we get ourselves into last night, that was..it would be perverted if I said it felt amazing but..it did,

I heard that the baby started to cry and I sighed deeply. I shook her shoulder lightly.

"Oi, get up"

She groaned and turned the other way..

"You do it.."

"I AM NOT A FUCKING FEMALE!"

"The word male is in fe..so you can do it" She says while yawning. She was half asleep and I kissed her neck making her jolt up.

"Idiot.." She says while stretching. I eyed her for a second and she quickly covered herself up with the blankets.

"Pervert!"

"Hey, don't act like you didn't do anything fucking last n-"

She threw a pillow on my face and got up from bed putting a robe on.

"Shut up, i will do my duty now" She says while smiling.

"Fine, fuck you too"

"Hm, mean"

"Oh hey, by the way.."

"What?"

"I love you"

She smiled and I saw a tint of pink flush across her face and she laughed a little.

"I love you too"

-Time Skip-

No P.O.V

Katsuki and Ururaka have been together for a while and life was great for them. Having a kid and all, it felt right for them. With a rough past, and a long way that they had to go, it does really show that opposites can attract..although one day was a different day.

.

.

-Present Time-

Ururaka came back from work. She recently got a job at a small bank in the small town. Anyways when she got home she realized that Katsuki was waiting for her at the doorway, and Kasuo was fast asleep on the couch. Katsuki was off for a month since he was told to 'take a break'. Ururaka joked around saying "I wonder why" in a sarcastic tone of voice. Anyways back to the present.

"Hi Katsuki.." she says in a tired monotone voice. 

"You better wake the fuck up right now"

"Okay okay, what do you want..?" She asks standing up straight now smiling.

"Look, I know I fuck up, a lot and hopefully you accept me for this..but.." Katsuki got on one ring and pulled out a small box, and when he opened it there was a beautiful ring inside.

"Will you marry me?" 

Ururaka started to tear up and hugged him tightly making them both fall on the floor. After a couple of seconds..Ururaka kissed him and smiled.

"Yes.."

...

<3

"This is not the end..." ******** says quietly from around the corner.

.

.

.

~The End~

HEY GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING BOTTOMS UP! YOU TELL ME IF YOU WANT BOOK TWO! I HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS STORY W/ ME AND MY FRIENDS FOR YOU GUYS! HONESTLY! THIS WAS GREAT! 

ANYWAYS THERE MIGHT BE A BOOK TWO! BUT YOU TELL ME! WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO MAKE A TWO PART? OTHERWISE, THIS WAS BOTTOMS UP!
THANK YOU FOR READING!

SPECIAL THANKS TO: @Bakughost FOR HELPING OUT WITH THE STORY! THEY RECENTLY STARTED WRITING A KATSUKI X URURAKA STORY SO GO CHECK THEM OUT! 

THANK YOU LOVELY PEOPLE FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT!

ALSO IN THE MEAN TIME, GO CHECK ON MY ON GOING STORY APOCALYPSE WHICH IS ALSO A KATSUKI X URURAKA STORY AND I WILL SOON BE MAKING A TODODEKU STORY! 

ANYWAYS THANK YOU FOR READING!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED! 

(Stay tuned for book two possibly) <3

FYI, I will post here if there is a second book!
So stay tuned!

This isn't over..