Chapter 8: Best Friends

No One P.O.V

-Slight Angst Warning- (Short chapter today oof sorry) 

It was about 3:00 or 4:00 AM and Ochacko woke up a little early and laid there next to Katsuki remaining quiet. Although Uraraka took a hint that he was sound asleep, she still wanted to ask him something.

"Hey Katsuki, are you awake?"

Bakugou grunts as a response and she lightly laughs at that.

"Can I get an answer please?"

10 seconds of silence went by and Bakugou complied but groaned loudly.

"What the fuck do you want fishy..?"

"Well, I was wondering um..about the pregnanc-"

Before Uraraka could say anything else Katsuki quickly sat up in the bed and groaned loudly again.

"This pregnancy shit again..I am so pissed about that shit.."  

"Hey it is obvious I am most likely pregnant Katsuki, don't put the blame on me, it is not my fault that this happened to me."

A small argument rumbled between and then got more serious by the minute.

"Well I am sorry Ms.Ochacko, that I have to take care of your shit"

"Who or when did I say you HAD TO Katsuki?"

"Obviously you want me to fucking do it.."

Katsuki was not pissed at Uraraka, but earlier that night he was pissed that Dabi was able to get away with whoever and that is why he kept adding fuel to the flame. 

"I want you to be here but if you don't want to be here then just leave!"

"You are such a fucking liar, I am pissed right now so do me a favor and fuck off..weak little-"

Ochacko was furious but was also upset 

"I am the liar?! Then what about the time when you said you LOVED ME?!"

The whole room went silent and then Ochacko scoffed under her breath.

"I guess you lied about that too..didn't you."

That really hurt Katsuki. He had no idea what he was doing. Right before Katsuki was about to speak again, Ochacko stopped him.

"You had enough to say, if you did not want to help me you could have just said so, I am not your pet" She said while standing up and getting up off of the bed.

"I am going home.."

Katsuki stopped her by grabbing her arm.

"YOU ARE GOING TO FUCKING DIE IF YOU GO HOME. THERE IS NO HOME TO GO TO FOR YOU OCAHACKO!"

"And all of a sudden you care? Don't pity anybody Katsuki" She said while snatching her arm away from his grip. And she had one more thing to say before she made her way..

"And I thought I could trust a human..especially someone like you.."

Ochacko left the room but Kirishima and Denki were confused while they were heading back to the room and saw Ochacko walking away.  But then they immediately knew that Bakugou messed up again.

Bakugou's P.O.V 

"I am the liar?! Then what about the time when you said you LOVED ME?!"

That hurt like shit. And yet again I lost my god damn temper. The same thing kept replaying over and over in my head. And I knew I fucked up. I then hear the door open and see those two idiots are back, what do they want?

"Heeeeeeeeey, uh what was that all about?" Shitty hair asks. 

"Fuck off" I said but not as demanding as I am.

"Did poor little Bakugou get his heart broke-OW!" Kirishima elbowed Denki to stop him from talking.

"Come on dude what is the matter?"

"I fucked up this time. Big time."

Uraraka's P.O.V

The second I walked out that door, I didn't even realize I was outside walking somewhere I did not even know where I was heading to.

But as long as I am not near Katsuki, everything is fin-

I then accidentally bumped into someone and when I apologized and looked up, it was a boy with red and white hair.

"Uh hello si-"

Then I saw the same boy with bright green hair completed with his black hair, and freckles across his face step in front of the boy and smiled. Deku-kun. 

"Oh hey Uraraka-san, sorry about Todoroki-kun he is sometimes a little too scary"

"What is so scary about him-?-" I ask but then I look up at Todoroki who was literally staring at me with a straight face. Nos mile. no hello, no wave, no nothing and I got what Deku-kun meant and then I nodded my head as a response.

"Anyways why are you out here Uraraka-san?"

"Oh, it's a long story.." I see and my smile turned to less of a frown.

"Well me and Todoroki-kun were about to head to the deck and just start fishing, wanna hop along?" He asks and I happily comply since I have nothing else to do..

"Of course Deku-kun!"

...