Chapter 4: ...

⚠ -Angst Warning- ⚠

⚠ - Trigger Warning- 

No One's P.O.V

Uraraka jumped in the water, thinking that she would become her normal self instantly but that is not what happened, Uraraka was drowning at this point but she opened her eyes under the water and in the distance..she couldn't see her home,,everything was gone...did they..leave her?

After so many thoughts roaming Uraraka's head she did not even realize that she was about to die until she heard something enter the water and before she knew it, someone pulled her out and Uraraka was passed out..

The person who saved her was Bakugou.

Bakugou may have a cold heart in many ways but still has a kind heart. Bakugou felt a new feeling..he couldn't explain how it felt..

'was he in love..?'

Uraraka's P.O.V

I woke up in a soft bed and my head hurts like hell. I couldn't think straight but It was obvious I was in Bakugou's room. He lives alone doesn't he? 

I felt sick..

Soon enough I saw the door open and it was Bakugou. He sat next to the bed and glared at me violently. 

"Uhhhh, h-hi Bakugou?" I said nervously

"What the FUCK WHERE YOU THINKING!"

"Jeez I am sorry! It doesn't hurt to try!" I retort back.

"Doesn't hurt to fucking try? Doesn't hurt to try for you to die!?"

"I AM NOT WEAK OKAY!" 

Bakugou jumps back a little and is surprised at my actions..He seemed surprised..I felt bad a little..

He nodded and stood up.

"I will give you your own time.." He said walking out and closing the door behind him.

I sat up a little more and winced in pain. I lifted my shirt up and saw a bunch of bandages wrapped around my waist. Did I get hurt? i peeled the bandages back a little to reveal a huge scar across my stomach to my waist. Bakugou helped me and I just yelled at him a few seconds ago. I felt horrible. And I laid back down in bed for hours on end. I then got up and looked over at the clock. It was around 7:30'ishPM. Wow I was in bed for that long..I wasn't hungry or anything but I then felt sick to my stomach remembering what I did earlier to Bakugou and his expression..

I jumped out of bed and opened the door quickly seeing Bakugou on the couch reading a book.

We both make eye contact immediately and stare at each other for a good 10 seconds that felt like an hour. 

I made my way over to him and fell on my knees. I felt so bad..honestly I did, all I could do is go on my knees and cry and say sorry continuously. 

"I am sorry.." I choked out. I kept my head down facing the floor but I could feel his eyes staring down at me. I have no idea what expression he was making but he then lifted my face up and sighed.

"You shouldn't be fucking sorry, I underestimated you and-"

Then he paused..and stared at not my face but my arms..so then I looked at my arms and saw my old scars there and the looked back at Bakugou to see his face go pale.

Bakugou's P.O.V

"You shouldn't be fucking sorry, I underestimated you and-" I looked down at Uraraka's arms and saw scars across them. How the hell did I not notice this.

After a minute of looking at them I looked back at Uraraka who quickly hid her arms behind her back.

"Why the hell would you do that to yourself.."

Uraraka took a deep sigh and sat there on the floor,

"I guess I just..it was not a good time for me..I don't do it anymore but..the scars still show..they will never disappear, they always stayed there. Ever since my father, well disappeared, I had all mixed emotions about everything. I was made fun of for my body weight in school, I did not really have friends, probably one or two, and the teachers did not seem to care so this was the only way to make me feel better and..and.."

Uraraka stopped talking and placed her head on my leg..

"I'm sorry.."

I stood up and grabbed her by the arm pulling her up as well. And then, I hug her tightly.

I felt her crying on my chest a little and I took it all in. If she would have told me this earlier I..could have you know, done something fucking sooner to help. But I understand her fully. My heart feels super weird..

"Hey forget about the stupid past, I think your perfect" I blurted out.

I then just realized what I said and looked down at Uraraka looking like a tomato.

"F-FUCKING NOT LIKE THAT!" I yell out.

She laughs and smiles.

"Thanks Bakugou-kun"

"Yeah..whatever.."

We let go of each other (which I was hesitant about) and scoff lightly.

"Hey, there is a bar around here, how about we go there and catch up with some people"

Uraraka's face lit up but then went to a straight face.

"Doesn't a bar have alcohol? I never drank alcohol"

"Well, today is your day"

"Is it bad to drink that stuff"

"NAH IT IS FUCKING GREAT." I said with a little sarcasm.

She smiled and said "Okay!"

She fucking believed me..wow okay. 

We both put on our shoes and walk out the door. As we were walking to the bar, I couldn't help but have a feeling we were being watched. I glanced around and saw no one though. It must just be me..

-End Chapter 4-

A/N: Sorry for a short chapter today! I will try to make my chapters a little more longer but hopefully you enjoyed!