The Story behind the Beautiful Butterfly

Every girl dreams of a grand but simple wedding, buy everything in the mall,and an ideal boyfriend right?

But..

Alexi always wanted to keep her succesful reputation since junior high. Before high school, she never sticked with the click. Before everything she is now, she was an outcast. No one ever noticed her or gave it a try to know her. Before high school, she was just actually another ordinary girl who dreams to go shopping, who dreams of her wedding, and has an ideal type of man she really wants. But, when she entered higher school, she realized, the only way for her to be a click is to change herself. Alexi knew she had to transform. But,Alexi still is who she is now. She's different but still the same in some way.

What she realized was she had to be unique in order for people to like her and notice her. She wanted to spice up her persona. So the only thing that changed about her was her warm-heart and clothing style. What I mean is, she stopped wanting a fancy but simple wedding, a dream guy, shopping in the mall- she stopped trying to act like an ordinary girl. She wanted to be unique, and so she did. Though, it still hurts her that she has to show coldness sometimes. She became cold because that's part of what made her unique. So she denied the one thing she really wanted the most. Love.

She had one motto in life after that.
"True love truely waits"

But as she grew she kept denying the fact that she needed someone to laugh,love, and smile with. But all she actually wanted was to just focus on her studies. Studies....Studies...Focus..-