Chapter 34

Axel ran at Liam, swiping his paw and Liam jumps back just in time, Axels claws ripping through his shirt, his claw just missing Liam's skin. Each had their own strengths, Axel was stronger but Liam was faster. Liam ran fast before stopping and shifting into his orange fox, a size slightly smaller than the average fox, his genes diluted from his parents, not only was his mother human but she wasn't his fathers mate. If their were mates he would be like the other foxes, his genes full and not diluted.

Both stood starring at the other, one taunting and one set on killing. Liam was more quicker running fast towards Axel to his side, digging his sharp canines into him, his teeth piercing Axels skin, blood flows out the holes, and Axels heavy paw hits Liam, digging his sharp claws into Liams side tugging harshly pulling chunks of fur and skin off him. Liam lets out a low whine before darting behind Axel and grabbing his hind leg in a strong grip, shaking his head to tear the skin more, the bear growls loudly swinging his body to release Liam's jaw, his paw swiping out slashing across Liam's face, four claw marks marred the foxes face, blood pouring from the cuts staining the small bit of white fur, red.

Claws and teeth clashed together, fur littered the ground, as they attacked each other. Blood soaked the ground and coats of fur, both bodies littered with claw and teeth marks. Axels body was bitten many times, his legs burning with pain from the sharp canines piercing him from the fox, they ran around each other teeth clashing into skin, ripping chunks of fur and skin off one another. Axel had had enough messing around and charged at Liam, lifting up onto his hind legs, pain shot through him that he pushes asides, and dropping all 400 pounds of his bear onto the small fox, Liam let's put a high pitch howl in pain, his body being crushed beneath the heavy bear. Axels amber eyes glowed, fury raged in them as he looked at fox that was going to steal his mate and he lets out a loud growl that shakes the ground as he raises his paw, his long thick claws digging into the fox's throat easily ripping it open, blood spraying everywhere, killing Liam instantly. Even if Liam was dead it wasn't enough, rage was boiling in his body at the thought of his mate almost being taken from him, snarls and growls filled the air and he tries to attack the dead fox and a huge weight pushes into him knocking him over and he turns to look, looking at Derek uncaring it was his leader, he tries to swipe at him. Derek moves back before rushing into him again.

The leader growls loudly, demanding Axel to calm down, they hadn't wanted this to happen but they couldn't blame Axel, they would of done the same. Jarred stood to the side watching both his brother growl at one another, Axel continuing to swipe at anything near him as Derek tries to calm the raging bear without any success. Jarred own body was tight with anger, he heard everything, hearing that his own sister was used by her pathetic excuse of mate, and unknowingly helped him kidnap Ayliah. Jarred wished the scum was alive so he could kill him himself. It was when they all heard a soft groan they all turn towards the sound. Ayliah was waking up, her eyes slowly opening and Axel finally calms down but was unsure what to do. Three bears surrounding her was making her heart hammer as she looks around trying to see where she was.

Axel starts to slowly walk to her, hoping that her body and mind subconsciously recognizes him, her eyes widen in shock and she goes to scream, her eyes filled with tears and fear, and without even thinking he shifts back and runs towards her. She blink furiously, hoping that what she just saw was a figment if her imagination, there was no way that a bear just turned into Axel, yet there he was. Her heart was over-racing, her breaths coming out faster, she started to hyperventilate. Before Axel reaches her he sees her eyes closing, fainting, and he grow worried as he rushes to her.

Axel grabs Ayliah and cradles her to his chest, hugging her tightly as he kisses the top of her head, his face in her hair as he sniffs taking in the sweet scent of his mate. He looks over to Derek and nods to him, a silent thank you, before he starts walking towards their home, wanting to be alone with his mate.

"Axel," he hears Lilly's soft voice behind him and he stops momentarily.

He wasn't sure what to make of Lilly, he knew it wasn't her fault, but she could of said something. If she had said she found her mate and they knew his name a lot of this could of been avoided, yet she kept it hidden from everyone, making her brother worry and having them all out looking for her. He still felt bad for her, to have your mate reject and not want you, was harsh. A mate was precious, and yet hers didn't even care for her, he used her to get Ayliah, a thought that cause him to growl. He didn't know what to think or say, right now he just wanted to take his mate home and take care of her and make sure she was okay, and with that he starts walking again towards their home, ready to explain everything to her that she saw. He couldn't hide it, and he wouldn't lie to her, she seen it with her own eyes and now it was time to come out and tell her everything and hope to god she would stay and accept him. And hopefully move on.

Weeellll what do you think? Is it what you thought? Should Lilly be spared as her punishment was worse, being rejected by the one who is meant to love you.

So there is about 2-3 chapters left, don't worry the dirty is in there, and then either one or two epilogue, ahhh I have tears knowing this is ending. My first full book, god this is heart breaking.

Please remember if you enjoyed it to nominate it in The FictionAwards under "Best of Littles" each one counts (:

Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed (: