Chapter 1

~Rosella's POV~

"Young Majesty, I would like to inform you that breakfast is served." Said One of the Maids from the other side of the door. 

I stood up from my seat and looked at myself at the large mirror in my closet. Looking at my reflection I examine myself from head to toe. As I stared at myself, I couldn't help but think that I, Sofia Rosella Nicole Hilton, am soon to be officially crowned as Princess of The Kingdom of Ravaryn. It will be all official once I turn 18, That is 2 months away as of now.  

I sighed as I took a last glance at my reflection. As I walked to my Bathroom and took a quick hot bath. As I finished I wore my dress with some accessories and some sandals to complete my look. As One of the maids used a hairdryer to dry my hair. 

"Young Majesty, Your hair is done." The Maid said as she placed the hairdryer to one the cabinets. I stood up and took a glance at myself in the mirror.

"Thank you again." I thanked and give her a smile. She looked at me with a surprised look on her face. Making me wonder if she thinks of me that I'm that  kind of Princess. 

"I'll be going then, See you around Miss Elisse." I said and waved to her. As I walk towards the door. I heard her say. "Will do, Your Majesty." Miss Elisse said as I see her bow as I glanced from behind me and Gave her a smile as I finally went out of the room and Into the halls. 

I walked down the stairs and heard the voices of My Parents, My Brothers and an Unfamiliar voice. As I continued walking towards the dining hall as the voices kept getting louder as I get closer and closer to the dining hall. I stopped my footsteps in front of the door and lightly knocked on it. 

"Please, Come In." the Voice of my Father said from the other side of the door, And the door was opened by one of the guards as Father spoke. I went in and Thanked the guard silently, as I would know my Father would give me another lecture about not greeting or thanking them at all, Because this is their "job" as Father would say. But I still think that they still have to be respected and thanked because they are humans as well, Like us. Its just because of the title we are given, that's why my Father highly thinks of himself.  

"Well if it isn't my Princess." Father said as he stood up and walked towards me. As he was walking towards me I felt somewhat nervous. Then suddenly Father held my hand making me surprised but also scared. Because I know one thing for sure, Is that he is doing this because he needs something from me. Like a favor or help, Tasks or some request. 

"What is it Father?" I asked as I sat down on one of the dining chairs. I looked at the person who is sitting across Father and he looks unfamiliar. I turned to my Father and he had a confused look on his face.

"What do you mean my Princess?" My Father asked as he looked at me, with a confused look on his face, But I can sense that was a little scared. I guess I am right, He does need something from me. 

"Just tell me already, Father." I said and began to notice beads of sweat on his father forehead, A Sign of nervousness. "I know you want something from me Father, Why not be straightforward Father?" I asked and Looked at My Two Brothers, One younger and the one older.  

"Well, I guess you have me figured out." Father said as he looked at Mother. Who is now just smiling at Father. 

"Go On, Just tell her." Mother said as she gave Father a smile. As she turns back to the I suppose visitor across Father. I turn back to my Father who was looking at me with a straight face. He looked serious for a second there. But I sense the uneasiness within him. 

"Well, Princess... First of all I want to introduce you to him." Father said as he looked at the visitor as he stood up. "This is the Messenger of The Kingdom of Ellesmere, Mister Arnold Harrison." Father said and I stood up. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mister Harrison." I said and curtsy lightly. He smiled and bowed.

"It's a wonderful pleasure to officially meet you Princess Sofia Rosella Nicole Hilton." He said with a smile as He also turned to my father and Mother to Bow. 

"Mister Harrison." I called out and he turned to me. "You can call me Rosella. I wouldn't like to bother you by saying my whole name." I said and he chuckled.  "Will do, Princess Rosella." He said and stepped aside. 

"Well then, I must get going. My King might already be waiting for me." He said and bowed again to My Mother and My Father. "I'll be seeing you again next time your majesties." He said as he looked at me and My brothers and turned back to leave. 

I looked at My brothers and see My older brother, Prince Alphonzo Marcus Hilton sitting quietly beside my younger brother, Prince Azher Zachary Hilton. Both keeping quiet as if they weren't even here. I turned over to My Father to see him standing at the door frame with my Mother talking quietly, As of whispering.

"My Princes' and Princess. Let us go eat breakfast in the dining room, Shall we?" Mother said as she stood looked at us. The three of us nodded as we followed them to the dining room where it was only for Family basis. The other one where we were earlier was the dining room for visitors, Or parties as such. I took a glance at my older brother to see him still oddly quiet. he seemed uncomfortable. I wonder why, and what could be that cause?

I shrugged the thought off of my thoughts and started eating as we all sat in our seats. Breakfast was just the usual as much. We weren't really loud or talkative but, We just stayed quiet and eat. Since it was one of the rules that our Family had been following, ever since my great great great old grandfather. As they said that eating quietly would bring at peace in mind and would not disturb the others that are actually not interested in talking our joining in the conversation as such. 

As The usual things are just the same as It is, same events, plans and schedules. After the whole day, I just started to lie on my bed and admire the sun as it sets down. And on the other side of my room, which is the other window I can see the moon rising up as it glows and shines bright through the night.

I always wanted to see the moon up-close and see the wonders of it. But It will only be a dream... It will never be the reality of me... but just the fantasy I've been longing for...

I went to my closet and change into my nightgown as I made my way to my bed and closed my eyes, as I went to my own world... The fantasy world on mine.