Chapter 5

~Rosella's POV~

I opened my eyes slowly my vision blurry. It was adjusting slowly and everything became clear. And I see an unfamiliar body structure in front of me.

"Good Morning, sleeping beauty." The voice said I was shocked as I see Zayne In front of my face. Our faces were just inches apart. I sat up and backed away. And My head hurts as I tried to recall the events that happened yesterday.

"Where am I?" I asked and looked at Zayne. He gave me a confused look as I looked around the unfamiliar place. "Wait a minute..." I said and my eyes widened as I just realized what happened. I... Actually escaped! I am out of the Palace Gates... I smiled at the thought of it and looked at Zayne. Who now gave me a confused look.

"Anyways. You are at Miss Belle's House." He answered my question earlier and I raised an eyebrow at him. I didn't recall going here or meeting Miss Belle or anything. And as if he was reading my thoughts he answered. "You fell asleep yesterday while we were still walking, We were already nearby Miss Belle's house when you suddenly collapsed." He said and I just looked at him confused. "Don't be scared. I didn't read your mind or anything... It's just that It was kind of obvious. At how you reacted and all." He said and I just nodded.

I stood up and looked for my bag, Which I carried there some clothes I have. "By the way, here's your bag." He said as he handed me my bag which I carried yesterday. "Also, the bathroom is over there." He pointed at the door outside the room. "Anyways if you're done go downstairs. Miss Belle has cooked breakfast." He said and left the room with me amazed at how I didn't even say a thing but he knew everything.

I shrugged off the thought as I almost had chills down my spine. I stood up and went to the bathroom. I was very different from the ones from the Palace. It was as spacious as my Bathroom there. I guess our worlds are really different after all. I went in and took a nice shower. After that I wore my dress and combed my hair. It was indeed different since I had to dry my hair by myself not like there. Where the maids dried it with a hairdryer.

After I was done. I went down the stairs where Zayne said I would go if I was done showering. I went to the little dining room and saw there an old lady cooking some bacon and eggs. There was Zayne who was cleaning the dishes. I stood there and examined them as they did the house chores.

"Oh, Hey Nicole." Zayne said as he noticed there standing at the door frame. "How about you help Miss Belle prepare the food while I take a shower." He said and I nodded as I went to Miss Belle. I just stood there dumbfounded. I felt embarrassed.

"Can you please grab the plates and the spoons there dear?" Miss Belle said and I nodded. I went to the cabinet and saw the plates there. I grabbed three and some spoons and forks. I placed them on the table and stood there again dumbfounded. "It's okay dear, You can just sit down and wait for Zayne until he's finished showering." Miss Belle said and I nodded as I take a seat and waited for Zayne.

After a few minutes Miss Belle has already set up the breakfast on the dining table and Zayne also arrived after a couple of seconds.

"Food smells delicious as always." Zayne said as he sat down beside me and started placing eggs and bacon on his plate.

"You may also start eating dear." Miss Belle said and I nodded as I grabbed an egg and some rice.

I started eating quietly. When suddenly a piece of bacon appeared on my plate. I look at Zayne and saw him munching on some Bacon.

"You should eat more. You're very skinny, you know that." he said as he just kept on eating. I just shrugged it off and continued eating. I tried the bacon as he suggested and it was really delicious. I guess Zayne wasn't wrong in that fact.

Soon enough we were all done eating and my tummy felt satisfied which I found very good. I could say that they have a pretty delicious food here in town. I'm quite Impressed actually.

"Now, Thank you for the meal Miss Belle." Zayne said and I nodded.

"It was very delicious. Thank you for the meal Miss Belle." I said and a Satisfied look made its way to Miss Belle's face.

"I'm really thankful that you enjoyed my cooking Dear Nicole." Said Miss Belle and I gave her a smile. Which she returned, which I found cute.

"Now, Miss Belle." Said Zayne making me turn to him. "Nicole and I have to go now. We don't want to be late and sleep over at some place or something." Zayne said making me confused.

"Where would that be?" Miss Belle asked.

"Ellesmere." Zayne answered and It hit me. I then remembered that I asked him to take me to Ellesmere. But right now? I looked a him and gave him a confused look, He just smile at me and gave me a wink. I turned to Miss Belle, Who is now confused.

"Why Ellesmere?" Miss Belle asked.

"She needs some research to do." Zayne answered and Miss Belle just sighed.

"Fine I will let you go to Ellesmere. But be careful on the way there." Miss Belle said and We both nodded as a response.

"Now off we go." Zayne said as he took my hand and led me upstairs. He pulled me up until we went in the room where I woke up earlier. I looked at him confused.

"Are we seriously going now?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yes, now grab your bag and let's get going." Zayne answered and I just sighed and grabbed my bag. "It's a bit far to be honest with you." He said as we left out of the house.

"Is that so?" I asked and he nodded. I looked up to the sky to see the sky shining brightly.

As we walked around the town. There were a lot of people there who were busy buying groceries. Going to libraries, Book stores and even some gifts from the gift shop. We just continued walking as many people walk by. I was surprised that some of them don't even recognize me at all. I mean it would be 1 out of 100% chance that a Princess would randomly walk around the town with a stranger. But I guess now it's confirmed.

"Nicole." Zayne called out as I snap out of my thoughts.

"What?" I asked and gave him a confused look.

"We need to ride on some carriage or something, or else we'll be caught on the Kingdom's Gate." Zayne said making me somewhat nervous and confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked and he turned to me.

"See that over there?" He said as he pointed at a Horse. I nodded. "We need a horse to pass there without any problem." He said and I nodded in understanding.

"Now, You stay here while I take the horse." Zayne said and I just stood there dumbfounded. I look at him and examines as he tries to take a horse but seeing the owner with a mad look on his face, I think something went wrong. He came back with a worried look on his face.

"Let me guess, it didn't work?" I asked and he nodded slowly while scratching his nape. I sighed and walk towards the owner.

"Where are you going?" Zayne asked as he grabbed my arm.

"Asking the owner if I could borrow his horse for awhile." I answered and he just grabbed my arm tighter.

"And how would that be?" He asked and I sighed.

"You'll see." I said and shrugged his hand of my arm.

I just ignored him and walked towards the man who is the owner of the horses. And went to talk to the old man that is the owner of the horses.