Chapter 13

~Rosella's POV~

"I see, so you're from another kingdom? Which kingdom to be precise?" Ms. Flores asked as I took a sip on the cup of coffee she made.

I am now currently in their kitchen. After Erick had got me some of Jade's clothes I went to try them on in the bathroom and it was kind of tight, but I still managed to wear It.

"Ravaryn. The kingdom of Ravaryn." I answered and she nodded. I then saw a smile on her face as she looked at me.

"I see... Ravaryn, the kingdom ruled by the Hilton's I suppose." She said as I nodded.

"Why do you ask Ms. Flores?" I asked and she just shook her head with a smile.

"I just remembered something." She said and I nodded in response.

"So, what brings you here to Ellesmere? I mean Ravaryn is quite far from here don't you think?" She said. I nodded and placed down the cup of coffee on the coffee table.

"Its pretty far, about seven hours or so? Using a horse that is." I answered and she nodded in response.

"You don't really like it when people ask why you came here huh?" She said which made me raise an eyebrow. She looked at me and shrugged.

"You didn't answer the question at all. Even when Erick asked you that. You answered although it looked like you kind of hesitated at first. The reason being why you didn't answer with the main reason. But instead you first answered with the small favor." She said. I looked at her as she just played with the teacup she was holding.

"Don't worry. If you don't want to answer that question. I will respect it. Since I myself won't answer such personal questions as well." She said and stood up. And I grabbed the cup of coffee and took a sip from it.

"I understand that you are quite suspicious about a stranger suddenly coming into your home without any warning." I said which made her stop.

"Its not everyday you see someone suddenly coming in and saying they came from a different kingdom and they are here for a purpose." I said as I slowly took a sip on the coffee.

"Who knows? Maybe that person might be lying and made up all the stories they told you." I said as I saw her turn to me in my peripheral vision.

"Are you describing yourself?" Ms. Flores said as a light chuckle came from her mouth.

"Not really. I'm just giving my opinion. The what-ifs you're possibly thinking about. But I promise to you that I came here for a good cause. That I don't intend to make trouble." I said and stood up leaving the room.

As the cold air hit my face I let out a long sigh. It wasn't really my intention to say those words to Ms. Flores. But at times they constantly come out if my mouth without my control. I might have caught a fever from the rain earlier. Its odd that when I get a fever I mostly loose control of the words I'm saying instead of getting the pain.

"Hey..." I looked behind me where the voice came from.

"Erick." I said and he smiled lightly.

"Are you okay? I kind of heard you and Nanny talking earlier." He said as he stood beside me.

"I'm fine. It's probably because I caught a cold." I answered and sighed. He looked at me and raised and eyebrow.

"A cold?" He asked and I nodded in response.

"Careless words come out from my mouth when I often catch a cold." I answered. Although confusion was still evident in his expression.

"You mean? Instead of having a cold that makes your body temperature hot and makes you tired... You instead say words that you often don't mean to say???" He said confused. I nodded as I looked at him.

"Well that's... Odd?" He said unsure about the words he had said.

"The feeling's neutral. I also find it odd that me catching a cold is very different from everyone." I answered and he just placed his hand on his nape.

"That's a first." He said which made me smile slightly.

"Anyways... Its getting dark. Aren't you going to sleep?" He asked as I look up the sky and noticed that it was getting pretty dark.

I turned to him. "Hey..." I called out and he looked at me and smiled.

"Could you take me to the spot where you saw me earlier?" I asked and he nodded.

"Of course. Is it nearby the place you're currently staying at?" He asked and I nodded.

"Then, shall we?" He asked and I nodded as I followed him on the way to the place we met earlier.

While walking, we were both chatting about how our live's are. Although it wasn't too personal. It was just about how old we are, our siblings, families and other stuff. 

I stopped my tracks when I noticed that we had arrived at the place we both met earlier.

"Well, that was quick." He said which made me chuckle. I somehow felt more comfortable around him after that talk we had.

"Yeah... I thought it was farther than I expected it to be." I said and a smile formed on his lips.

"Anyways, Its late already. You should head in, you might need a beauty sleep for tomorrow." He said and I nodded.

"I'll see you around?" I asked and he nodded.

"Of course. Who knows? I'd probably see you first thing in the morning." He joked. I smiled and waved at him.

"Thank you for earlier, you know... about the rain thing. Anyways, I should get going. Goodnight." I said and headed in Miss Rose's shop.

(A/N- For the other readers. You might be confused as to what had happened here. I actually went to this part and re-read it and I noticed how a part didn't actually sound right. So, I went over to change it. I'm really sorry about that if you suddenly got confused about the story. -SweetCupcake109)