Chapter 9

~Rosella's POV~

After quite some time, Nathan suddenly stopped at his tracks. Which I did not notice as I accidentally bumped into him. He then turned to me with a worried look. 

"I'm sorry... I didn't notice that you stopped." I said and apologized. He then lets out a sigh, which made me look up at him. He looked at me with a serious look on his face.

"Anyways, We're here." he said which made me raise an eyebrow at him. He then nodded his head towards. I looked at the building in front of us and starred at it for a few seconds. When suddenly a sign caught my attention. 'Miss Rose's Shop'  The sign said. I looked up at Nathan and gave him a smile. 

I then saw a hint of red on his cheeks. 'Blushing? Is he blushing?'  I thought to myself as he avoided eye contact. I starred for a quick second and noticed that it was red. He then looked flustered and covered the half of his face with hand. 

"A-anyways, H-h-how about w-w-we g-go in a-already." He said as he went covered his face. I smiled as I looked him. 'cute.'  I thought to myself. 

He then looked at me and avoided making eye contact right away. "W-what a-are y-y-you smiling a-about?" He said as looked at the shop.

"Oh, Its Nothing." I said and faced the shop. "Anyways, Let's go in?" I asked and turned to him. He didn't respond but instead he nodded. I then waited for him to walk first and followed him after. 

We walked in the shop and noticed that the place had lots of flowers in it. I mean it is a Florist Shop  of course it would contain flowers. I looked at the different types of flowers and their names. 

While I was looking and admiring them, I heard a door opening and footsteps getting close.  I stood up and there I saw a sweet lady. Who looks to be about in her 60's. She was carrying and arranging flowers. 

She then looked at Nathan and I. She gave us a sweet smile which I also returned in favor. She then stopped doing what she was doing and went close to Nathan. 

"Well, If it isn't my boy, Jonathan. It's been awhile my dear." The sweet lady said as she pinched Nate's cheeks. I saw him smiled and hugged Miss Rose. "Oh, and who is this sweet young lady here?" Miss Rose said as she looked at me and gave me a hugged, which I returned.

"Miss Rose, this is Rosella. She came from the Kingdom of Ravaryn." Nate said as he took a seat on the counter. I just looked at Miss Rose as she had saddened eyes. 

"Anyways, Miss Rose I have something for you." I said and gave her an envelope.  She looked at me and gave me an raise eyebrow. She then lets go off me and looked at the envelope suspiciously. 

"What and Where did this come from?" she asked as she gave me a confused look. I just smiled at her and whispered. "You should open it." She then nodded and went behind the counter and placed the envelope at the drawer. 

"I would also like to ask, If you don't mind at all?" Miss rose asked and I nodded. "Are you actually THE Princess Rosella?" Miss Rose asked as she looked at me with a serious look on her face. I froze at her question it took me quite a while to answer her. 

What should I answer her? Is it a no? A yes? I mean, how come she gets it so easily? I mean yes I am the Princess of the Kingdom of Ravaryn, But that somehow made me flustered for some reason. I guess its because I actually ran away? Maybe that's the reason? or maybe I think that she might say it to everyone and the guards will come after me and bring me back to the Kingdom? I mean I still want to explore this place. its just my frist day here and now I'm getting caught and I will soon return to Ravaryn? No way.... I can't go back now! Now that I have accomplished the promise, I can't stop here now.

As I was panicking in my thoughts, I heard Nate spoke which brought me back to reality. "Grandmother, I think that question made her really uncomfortable." I then heard Nate say as I came back from my thoughts.  

"Dear, did I actually made you Uncomfortable? I am very sorry about that dear." Miss Rose said as she walked towards me and held both my hands "My curiosity just got the best of me. And also you have the same name as her, that's why I had the urge to ask." She continued and gave me a sweet smile. 

"It's really fine Miss Rose, and actually if you want to know the answer... The answer is yes." I said and she gave me a confused look. "I am actually, Princess Sofia Rosella Nicole Hilton, Of the Kingdom of Ravaryn." I said and her eyes widened as she glanced at me.

"You mean, THE Princess Rosella?" She asked as she starred at me with shock and amusement in her eyes. I smiled and nodded. She then looked at Nate and ran towards him. "Is it really true? dear Jonathan please tell this isn't a dream, Please tell me that I am awake." Miss Rose said as she looked at Nate witha serious look. 

"Grandmother, You aren't dreaming. This is reality." Nate said as he smiled at Miss Rose. "You really are meeting THE Princess Sofia Rosella Nicole of Ravaryn, she is literally in front of you. No kidding." Nate continued as he glanced at me. 

Miss Rose then turned back to me and said. "It's a great pleasure to meet you your highness." Miss Rose said as she bowed. I felt awkward and went towards her and made her stand up. 

"Please don't bow... It's really fine." I said as I tried to keep her from bowing. "Seeing you smile is enough, Bowing isn't really necessary." I said as I successfully made Miss Rose stand up. 

"But, it's really a great pleasure to meet you Princess." Miss Rose said as she held my hand. "You remind me so much of My daughter." Miss Rose said as she looked at me with sadness and love in her eyes. 

"Anyways, Would you like to sit down Princess?" miss rose asked as she led me to the seat next to Nate. "Now, I would like t ask you a lot of questions Mister." Miss Rose said as she turned to Nate. 

"What is it Grandmother?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow. Miss Rose looked at Nate and glances at me. It felt awkward but I just played it cool. Miss rose coughed and sat down.

"First of all, How did you and Princess Rosella even met? Do you know each other? and since when?" Miss Rose questioned and I heard Nate let out a sigh.

"We met at the Kingdom of Ravaryn, I saw her when Mom, Dad and I went there to see Grandfather. Yes we know each other before, But I think she hardly even remembers me now. We met 11 years ago." Nate answered as he glanced back at me from time to time. 

As I listened to his answers, It felt weird since I didn't even remember anything that he had said. I tried to recall but I just couldn't remember. It was just as if he made it up. But something inside me tells me that he did not just made that up. And that what he was saying is true but, I still couldn't be so sure enough if I could trust him. I glanced at up at him, But it made me flustered as soon as I did that, It was because he was actually looking at me. The sudden eye contact made me surprised and flustered.    

"Anyways, talking about your Grandfather. I miss him so much." I then heard Miss Rose saying which cause my attention to turn to her. "How I wish we could turn back time." Miss Rose said with tears in her eyes, It made me sad and broken... Seeing her sad like this. How she couldn't see her beloved someone.

It somehow made me think of my Family... How I miss them too.