Chapter 6

I enter the park and take a seat on the bench. I go on Twitter and start to creep on Shawn Mendes. Gosh I love that kids music. A few minutes later a guy about the age of 16 sits down next to me and he looks at my screen and starts laughing. I look up and see him. His brown eyes. His hair and his fucking perfect body shape. I try hard not to scream but I think a tear runs down my cheek because he wipes it off. ITS SHAWN FUCKING MENDES!

"Hey beautiful" he says giving me a warm smile.

"Omg hey hi I'm Bethany!" I manage to get out.

"JC'S daughter right?"

"Yeap his my dad."

"Haha so um I see you like me?" He points at my screen. I quickly lock my phone.

"Aha yeah.." I say I'm blushing like I crazy I just just feel it.

"Want to come over if your not busy?" I ask.

"Got nothing planned and don't tell your dad but I love his videos!"

"Haha come on my house is just there!"

Buddy starts barking and jumping on Shawn as he tries to get up and Shawn picks him up.

"Hello you! I love your color!" He says to buddy and starts petting him.

"Haha thanks my dad got him for my birthday yesterday!"

"Happy birthday!"

"Haha now come on we should get going dad will kill me if I'm not home soon!"

And with that we walk to my house and I tell him about Jenn.

"Okay, Connors adopted daughter Jenn loves you. So don't freak Out if she freaks out okay?"

"Haha it's okay I'm used to watching girls freak" he says and we walk up to my door. I unlock the door and walk in to see everyone in the living room. Dad was looking at me really weird Look and the other guys were giving my questioning looks, as for Jenn she was already hugging Shawn.

"Uh hey guys, this is Shawn.. You know the one who sings life of the party?" I say and I start biting my lip. Dads look was scary to be honest and not knowing what it means is not helping.

"HEY BRO!" Says Sam walking off the couch to him and bro hugged him.

"Omg Sam it's been freakin ages bro! How's life?" They started having a convo.

"Sam you know Shawn?"

"Yeah we were in high school together!"

"SAMUEL JOHN POTTORF! YOU TELL ME NOW THAT YOU KNOW SHAWN MENDES ONE OF MY BIGGEST MUSIC IDOLS EVER! You child is mean!" I say to him jokingly.

"Come on let's go to my room." I say to Shawn and we walk upstairs.

*JC'S P.O.V*

Once they were upstairs I started talking to the guys.

"Guys there dating I betcha he asked her out!"

"They do seem quite close...." Said Trevor.

"Really close." Says Ricky.

"Shawn's hot." Says Kian. We look at him and he puts his hands up in defeat.

"I'm going to see what there doing." I say and walk upstairs.

*BETHANY'S P.O.V*

Me and Shawn exchanged numbers and decided to watch mean girls.

I put it on and connected my phone to the TV. We sat on my bean bag together then I heard a knocking at my door.