Chapter 24

It said:

Have fun with you life now... I'll have fun with my 10 new toys.
-A

"Dad we have to go find them! They all have there phones! I'm going to call Matthew." I grabbed my phone and called Matthew. 4 rings later it picked up. A weak Hello was whispered into the phone.

"Matthew! Where are you guys! What's she doing to you!" I whisper shout.

"Most of us are fine now Bub. But I don't think we will be for long. She comes in every once in a while and takes one of us out. She hits us and hurts us and sticks her tongue down our throats. Shawn is okay though. But Nash, Aaron and Jack J are pretty Badly beat up." Just then I heard a door open.

"Quick track down my phone Beth!" Was the last thing I heard before the phone closed.

"Dad. Stay here."

"No! Babygirl I can't let you go by yourself come on I got the address!" He said we ran to the car and drove for about 8 minutes before pulling up to where the phone said Matthew was. We brake down the door to see all 10 of the boys tied to a separate chair each with there mouths duck taped. Also Aaliyah was there with a belt. I saw Nash, Aaron and Jack J and my heart shattered. Then she saw me and smirked. She started to hit a shirtless, defenceless Cameron with the belt. I would see Cameron flinch in pain ever single time the belt made contact with his skin. I could see the silent tears rolling down his face. I could see the red marks it left. I saw him in pain. I saw my big brother in pain. And it fucking hurt.

"STOP!" I yelled and ran in front of Cameron only to be thrashed with a belt. It hurt but that was the least of my worries right now. Then she took out a gun.

"Move or he gets it." She said pointing the gun to Cameron.

"NO!" I yelled. She removed the tape from Cameron mouth. He was crying at this point.

"GO BETHANY! GO! JC PLEASE TAKE HER! WERE OKAY HERE BETH GO!" He cried.

"NO CAMERON!" I yelled as dad started pulling me out of the house.

"CAMERON! CAMERON PLEASE! DAD LET GO!" I yelled tears streaming down my face and my cries getting louder by the word. I felt like I was in one of them action/thriller movies but this was reality. I felt the world slow down. My legs are arms thrashing in every single direction trying to get out of Jc's strong grasp. Then I saw her. She was Slowly pressuring her finger on the trigger. I let our one more massive yell before kicking Jc and running in front of Cameron. I saw my dad on the phone then BANG. I fell to the ground in a puddle of blood. My visions started to get blurry. I could see black dots everywhere. I could hear muffled sirens in the background and then it all went back.

***

I woke up only to see white walls. Then I felt someone hold my hand and give it a little squeeze.

"Beth." They whispered into my ear. I slightly turned but a wave of pain went though my body causing me to scream. I was squeezing whoever hand it was really hard.

"CALL A NURSE!" Another voice yelled. Then I heard a little buzz and a few seconds later a nurse came rushing. Silent tears were going down my face at this time due to the pain levels.

"My stomach hurts!!" I whine.

"Hunny you just got shot in the stomach it is going to hurt a little." What? I got shot? Oh yeah. I remember now.

"CAMERON! Where's Cameron and Nash and Aaron and Jack!" The hand that was still holding mine tensed a little.

"Well umm you see... Nash is in a Coma, Aaron has multiple broken bones and Jack has a broken rib and Has concussion."