Chapter 7

"Uhh h-h-h-hi g-g-g-guys." I say stuttering like crazy.

They all give me disapproving looks.

"BETHANY NOEL CAYLEN CRISTILLO! WHERE WERE YOU!"

Shit it was the first time the full full name came out. I'm in so much trouble it's not even funny.

"I went to the date with Shawn. Go ahead yell I fucking deserve it."

"I'm not even going to bother. Your grounded for a month."

"WHAT A MONTH?!"

"Yes a month."

"THATS NOT FAIR AT ALL!"

"Well it's not fair that you go out when your dad said no."

"I would be grounded for a whole decade for Shawn. His perfect. AND HIS NOW MY BOYFRIEND AND WHATEVER YOU DO CANT CHANGE THE LOVE I HAVE FOR HIM!"

"YOUR DATING?!"

"YES JC IM DATING!"

*JC'S P.O.V*

She said that I could help but tear up. I ran out. I'm not dad anymore. I'm just Jc.

I heard Bethany start crying. "Jc. Why the fuck did I say Jc. His my dad! Stupid stupid stupid." I heard her say. "And now he hates and me and I'm starting school and I can't date Shawn and MY DAD HATES ME!" She yells and starts crying louder. Then she couldn't control her breaths and sobs. I soon heard her gasping for air.

"HELP I CAN'T BREATHE!" I heard her whine gasping for air.

I run out of my room and grab Bethany and bolt to the car. "RICKY GO GO GO!" I yell and we speed off to the hospital, going past the speed limit and going past all red lights.

"Shh babygirl it's going to be okay. I love you breathe breathe" I try and soothe her. We get to the hospital and run into the emergency room. "HELP SHE CANT BREATHE!" We yell and they automatically hooked her up to a oxygen mask. A few minutes later she went back to normal.

"Omg babygirl are you okay? You know what you can date Shawn just never ever scare me like this again!" I hug her.

"I'm sorry dad. I'll brake up with Shawn just for you. I love you more than words can explain."

"No, I'll only be happy if your happy babygirl."

"I love you." She said and got up to hug me. She rests her head on my shoulder just as a Doctor comes in.

"Mr.Castillo?"

"That's me." I said raising my hand.

"Well it seems that Miss.Castillo had a very bad asthma attack. She is okay now but you need to buy some asthma pumps and watch out. She can have attacks in all random times. Carry one with you everywhere. And try not to make her to upset and make her cry... That will make her more prone to a bigger attacks."

"We will do anything it takes" said Trevor.

"I love you Trevy." She Said.

"I love you to. AND ONLY YOU CAN CALL ME THAT!" She giggles and kisses Trevor on the cheek.

"You can go home now" the doctor said and we released Bethany out of the hospital.

The car was Silent expect for Bethany's heavy breathing.

"Babygirl you okay?" I ask while picking her up and putting her on my lap.

"Do you have a pump? I Feel really dizzy." She says to me. I grab the pump out my pocket and instruct her to breathe in Every-time I press the pump down. She took 3 pumps and was back to normal.

"Thanks daddy." She says kissing my cheek then her phone starts ringing. It was Shawn. She looked at me like she was asking permission. I nod she smiles and answers the call and puts it on speaker so we all can hear.

"Hey babe. Your on speaker." She says.

"I heard your were rushed to the hospital are you okay baby? Did I do anything? Omg I'm soooo sorry!" He said, he sounded really worried. Maybe he is a good boyfriend for Bethany.

"Babe I'm okay. It wasn't your fault. I had a asthma attack."

"What a asthma attack?? Do you want me to start carrying a asthma pump around when I'm with you? Just incase? I can go buy one now."

"No Shawn it's okay. Come by our house I will give you one." I say and Beth smiles and hugs me.

"Jc it's fine there is a pharmacy down my street really no stress I can get one."

"Shawn we already have extras save your money."

"Okay I'll come over and pick up it up but I gotta go straight back home my mum will kill me."

We all start giggling.

"See you in a bit babe love you so much!" Said Bethany.

"I love you more babe." Shawn replied and the line went dead.

"I like that Shawn guy." I say.

She kisses my Cheek and hugs me soo tight. "Soo me and Shawn can be a thing?

"I ship Sethany" I say.

"HEY THAT WAS OUR SHIP NAME BETH!" Yelled sam.

"Awe Sammy getting angry because Bethany has a boyfriwend!" She coos at him.

"Little Shit." Sam replies.

"DAD!"

"Sam. Don't call Bethany a little shit." I say.

He huffs in defeat witch causes Bethany to giggle.

"I love you Sam!" She says.

"I hate you to."

"RUDE."

"OKAY FINE I LOVE YOU!"

"That's better."

We were finally home after that long car drive and Kian was piggy backing Beth.

*BETHANY'S P.O.V*

The second I saw Shawn I jumped off Kian and ran to him. I jumped and he caught me.

"Babe. Omg don't scare me like that again!" He said I started giggling.

"Sorry babe." I said as he kissed my forehead.

"Here Shawn the pump." Said Connor handing him one of my extra pumps.

"Thanks" he replied putting it into his pocket.

"Babe I gotta go." He said kissing my cheek. I hug him.

"See you later!" I yell as he walks home.

"I LOVE YOU!" He yells back, it causes me to blush and Jenn to start awwing.

"Oh shut up Jenn!"

We all start giggling.

"Come on girls bed." Said Kian.

"OH REA-" me and Jenn start saying but get cut of by all of them together.

"NOW!" We walk up into our rooms in defeat.

*JENN'S P.O.V*

I wake up to my phone ringing I moan and grab it.

"Hey babe." I hear and start smiling like a idiot.

A/N:

CLIFFYYYYY BECAUSE IM EVIL!!

Who do you think called Jenn?

Please:

Comment What You Thought!

Vote & Follow!