Chapter 33

*BETHANY'S P.O.V*
After 2 tubs and a half of ice cream, a shower and Louis been called by Liam over 73 times I calm down enough to tell Louis what actually happened.

"Well we went to Walmart because we were going to have this massive prank war that Dad promised me while we were at Texas. So while we were there I got a call from the producers of Step Up 2 and they asked me to be in the movie and I accepted. Once we got home I jumped onto Taylor and he was find being his self. After that I ran around going nuts for 2 hours then once I got home I decided to visit the Boys. I opened the door without knocking like always do and Jack G said in a very rude way that I should knock. Then when I sat onto Cameron lap he pushed me off." I stopped and my eyes started tearing up again. Louis wrapped his arms around me in a protective matter, starting rocking me back and forth and kissed the top of my head. I calmed down and kept on speaking.

"He told me to get off him. I asked them all what was wrong with them and then Taylor said that they were paid to be my friends so that the chemistry in between us could be better for the shows.. Then I broke down. But I don't even know if that true Lou. They got a tattoo about me and got me a charm bracelet with all our names and everything." I looked down at the bracelet and quickly took it off my wrist. I need to stop.

"IM DONE WITH LIFE!" I burst out randomly in anger, jumping off Louis and punching the wall. It kind of cracked....

"Calm down Beth." Said Louis trying to hug me. I jerked back.

"NO! YOU KNOW WHAT BYE! IM JUST COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY DONE! IM GONNA GO AND SHOW THEM THAT IM NOT GOING TO JUST PLAY THIER GAMES. IM GOING TO DO IT LOU! IM GONNA GO THERE AND TELL THEM THEY ARE ASSHOLES. IM GONNA TELL THEM I DONT EVEN CARE." I scream and angrily stomp downstairs.

"Beth where are you going!" Asks Omar.

"TO TELL THEM ASSHOLES THEY ARE ASSHOLES." I yell. He follows me. I burst through the door to the MAGCON house. My hands balled into fists and my teeth clenched. They all turn to me in shock.

"YOU REALLY THINK IM GOING TO LET YOU RUIN MY LIFE!" I yell. Carter looks down to my wrist.

"Where's the charm bracelet gone." He asks.

"IN THE FUCKING TRASH WHERE IT BELONGS." I snap at him.

"YOU GUYS THINK YOUR SO FUCKING TOUGH! NO! NO NO NO NO! I'm not going to let you ruin me. I fucking refuse. If you think you can play me. Your wrong. Your completely fucking wrong." I spit venom clear in my voice. I'm about to punch someone but Omar holds me back. I cry into his chest. Not because I'm upset. Because of anger. I quickly compose myself.

"I don't even want to see these assholes faces. And also thank you for wreaking my prank war." I storm out of the house and grab Louis. I walk out of the house and to get FroYo.

"FroYo. Really?" He chuckles.

"Hey I like FroYo!" I defend myself.

"You had 2 tubs if ice cream."

"The energy of that was used."

"That's true."

"Exactly."

"Why am I even arguing. It's effing FroYo!" He exclaims a little to loud... The whole store turn around to us. Louis goes a deep red. I laugh. After that little dilemma we get our FroYo and sit down. Then Louis phone rings.

"Yes Liam. Tell him then! No Liam. We're getting FroYo. Why? Yes I understand Liam. Okay yes I'm very sorry Liam. Okay we're coming. Okay bye Liam. I understand. I'm really sorry Liam. We are fine. No Liam. Yes okay Liam. Okay. Bye Liam."

"Wow his gone all daddy mode on you huh."

"His scared were gonna get mobbed by fans. His at your house and so is the rest of 1D and I got in trouble for missing a meeting and walking out of one with no permission."

I chuckle.

"Let's head back then."

We grab our FroYo and eat on the way home. We finish about half way home and throw out the containers and spoons into a park bin. Once we get home we see a furious Liam sitting down on the couch.

"Hello Liam." Louis gives him a nervous smile.

"LOUIS! IM GOING TO KILL YOU! YOU MANAGED TO MISS 3 MEETING AND IT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO GET HOME WE JUST MISSED ANOTHER ONE! SIMON IS GOING TO KILL YOU ARE PROBABLY GONNA GET FREAKING GROUNDED AND THATS GONNA EFFECT US TO BECAUSE IF ONE OF US MESS UP SIMON BLAMES IT ON ALL OF US!" He yells, huffs and sits back down.

"Look I'm sorry Liam it's my fault. Louis was helping me. Give me your phone and I'll explain to Simon." He gives me a cautious look but passes his phone.

"Hello Simon."

"Tell Louis his dead."

"No Simon please listen it's not his fault." I burst out into fake tears.

"Bethany what's wrong."

"Pits all my fault! I had to put him into my problems and now his going to get into trouble which means Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry are also going to get into trouble."

"Shh it's okay. I can re schedule everything. Tell Louis his Lucky he has a valid excuse this time."

"Okay Thanks Simon."

"No worries, feel better soon Bethers!" I close the phone and look up at Louis.

"Your all off the hook." I giggle. Zayn and Niall pull me into a hug.

"Your not joking right?" Asks Harry.

"Nope. He believed my cries and said he will re schedule."

"THANK THE LORD!" They all yell in unison. I laugh again.

"Thanks Louis but I think you should get going." I say giving him a one last hug.

"Anytime. Call me okay?" He asks. I smile and they all leave. Once they are out the door I walk back upstairs and change into a sports bra a yoga tights. I got down stairs with my beats pill and walk into the backyard. I blast on 'Momma Ain't Proud' by Guy Sebastian and jump onto the trampoline. I flipped and flipped like I have never flipped before. I kept going and going for several hours until I heard my music stop. I kept going. I did back flip on top of back flip on top of backflip.

"Babe go shower and wear this." Says Shawn causing me to stop And look at the shopping bag of a store I have never seen before. I nod, kiss him and walk upstairs.

*Taylors P.O.V*
I've been crying for about 4 hours now. Actually all of us are. We're all in Cameron's room. Sobbing out hearts out.

"It's all our fault." Squeaks Nash before bursting out into tears again, causing the chain reaction of all the guys to do the same. Just then O2L comes in. They comfort us. Wow I'm making us seem really weak. 9 19-20 year old guys just sitting here crying over a friendship. That's the problem. It's not just a friendship. It's a sibling hood and I think that's why we are all here hurting.

*Jack G's P.O.V*

Jc is the one to comfort me.

"I-I-I-I don't have a mum and dad anymore and now Bethany is not going to have one and w-w-we won't be t-there f-f-for Her!" I burst out. I feel Jc tense.

"Jc don't cry please. After Aaliyah is gone we will get her back." Says Ricky.

"I promise" adds Connor.

"It's all that bitches fault."

"It's all her fault and I can't help Beth and for all we know she can die back in that place and no one will care."

"She is already depressed and cuts and smokes and has asthma and has anxiety and I don't even know what her state will be without us."

"I can't lose my babygirl" He Jc whisper to himself.

I squeeze him harder.

A/N:
I know updates are taking me longer and tbh I think it's because I don't want to finish this book. Writing this was a amazing journey and I can't believe there are only a few chapters for it to be over....

Please:

Comment What You Thought!

Vote & Follow!