Chapter 10

At the One Direction store it was freakin hectic. Well for us... Ricky was just running, Jenn was God knows where, Sam was Fangirling at the one direction bed sheets? What even. Trevor was singing one direction songs in notes that were way higher than the original and got told off by a cashier. Dad was trying to calm everyone and make sure no one gets lost, Connor was complaining about them not having life size standees in stock, Kian was just being plain weird and I was trying to find my size in this cute jumper. Let's just say at the end we managed to spend $6000 there. Ops.
We finally got home and me and Jenn went to shower because we had to get our tattoos done. Oh we also got a heck a lot of temporary tattoos and we were going to do a full sleeve of tattoos each.
After we shower we put on tanks tops and the boys do our tattoos, it took 2 hours just to do it. We took pics and posted on them on Instagram. Now to look through all the clothes we got and to choose what we're going to wear.

"DAD! HELP US!" Yelled Jenn and both Jc and Connor came up to our room.

"We don't know what to wear!" I said, they both start laughing and we give them a serious look. They stop laughing and look at the floor full of clothes. Connor picks out a black tank top with a group photo, a red bandeau, Red high waisted shorts with a picture of the boys on the bottom right and white converse with the one direction logo. It was a perfect outfit! We also got jumpers but we're probably not going to wear them because of our tattoos. Then dad choose my outfit. He gave me a black tank top with the logo on it and a red bandeau. He gave me Red high waisted shorts and black converse with the one direction logo. Me and Jenn look at each other and smile.

"There perfect!" We say together and hug our dads.

"I CANT BELIEVE WERE GOING TO MEET ONE FUCKING DIRECTIONN!!!!" Jenn squeals.

"Jenn watch you language!" Said Connor.

"Give the girl a brake!" Says Jc.

"GIVE ME A BREAK DAD!" I say laughing while I jump onto his back.

"GIRLS WERE GOING TO THE HAIRDRESSERS!" Yells Sam.

"Why? What? Sammyy don't cut your hair I like pulling it!" I say giggling.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." Sam says sarcastically.

"I'm not getting it cut I'm dying it purple!"

"Oh wow okay then!"

"Babygirl I think you need to re ombré your hair and maybe get it cut." Says dad.

"NO WAY! I'm not cutting this." I say flipping my hair and I nearly fell off dads back.

"Beth. You can't even straighten it yourself anymore!" Says Jenn.

"True.. Maybe a trim won't hurt?"

"Okay! LETS GOO!!!" Yells Sam and me, him and Kian get into the car.

"Kian why are you coming?" I ask.

"I'm thinking of going blonde!"

"Omg kian are you serious?" I ask giggling.

"Dead serious!"

"Okay then.."

"WERE HERE!" Yells Sam and we get out.

"Hello there how can we help you?" This guy asks as we walk in.

"Umm I would like to get my hair trimmed and re ombred, he would like to get purple hair and he would like to go blonde." I tell the man while pointing to the guys.

"Sure please come this way."

"Okay we can start with the trim."

Okay guys I'm not going to lie I'm so scared.