proulogue

4 years old:

4 years old:

"y/n!! Come on let's go to the playground!" you turned around to the loud voice of your miniature bossy friend who was running up to you at full speed. you stared at katsuki waiting for him to stop in front of you as you stared up at the slightly taller boy.

"katsuki, come on you know I can't run as fast as you." you said pouting slightly from his constant ushering. "y/n please! We have to hurry up before stinky deku gets here." he replied with his own angry look and he grabbed onto your hands.
"you don't have to be so mean to him, he hasn't done anything to us" you softly spoke as katsuki stared at you in disbelief.

"But y/n, im better than deku, he doesn't even have his own quirk yet!" he shouted showing off slight sparks from the palms of his left hand. "still try to be nicer to him please, it's not good to be mean to him" you said trying to plead with him. "i don't know n/n, we'll see."

"um, okay stinky butt." you mumbled to yourself. "what did you call me?!" he screamed as he pulled you. "nothing." you said scurrying up after him as he pulled you along.

Present Day:
15 years old

"katsuki!! get your skinny pomeranian ass up already, we have to go to the entrance exam!"  you said pulling at katsuki's ear while yanking the blanket off him. "WHAT THE HELL Y/N!!"

he screamed as he grabbed you by your wrist and flung you onto his bed while grumbling and getting up to get ready for the day. you yelped from the sudden impact but sat up while rubbing your lower back as you landed thankfully on the surprisingly soft mattress.

you got up and walked over to his closet to steal an outfit for the day. looking through the pile of clothing he had, you decided to pull out a pair of black cargo pants and a simple but comfy black tank top.

you hurried out of his room with the outfit in hand to the restroom door while knocking on the door multiple times. "katsuki hurry up I need to change as well" you said loudly so he could hear you. it wasn't long before you heard him bark out a response. "JUST CHANGE IN MY ROOM IN THE MEANTIME!" he shouted while getting ready. "alright thanks princess." you joked while walking over to his room.

you sped walked to his room opening the door in a hurry, closing it right behind you. you took off your pajamas, sitting on the bed for support as you put on the pair of black pants. you took off your shirt throwing it into the corner where your still was as you picked up the shirt near you and started to put it over your head.

at that moment katsuki walked into the room with the worst timing ever known to mankind. you stared dumbfounded at the boy while pulling down the shirt. you gave him a aggravated look. "you know i was changing here, how are you that stupid to forget." you say taunting the boy. "I fucking forgot, okay?!" he barked back trying to avoid the heat to his face while forcing out a scoff.

"aww princess if you wanted to finally see a shirtless girl in person for once, you should've just asked. was pornhub finally letting you down now~" you said teasing him as you grabbed a pair of boots and threw them on. "i wasn't trying to catch you." he huffed as he rolled his eyes making his way into the room. "sure katsu." you said taunting him.