Prolouge

Prologue:

He watched her, Adeline, his angel. it had been a few weeks before, that she had accidentally bumped into the man. a man that she had not known was the most terrifying yet handsome man in Europe in her innocent mind he was just another man, a man that the small girl couldn't seem to stop thinking about.

Adeline had once lived in a small town in America, it was where her parents had hidden her. Far away from any danger in this world, homeschooling her, keeping her in a isolated land and rarely letting her adventure to the near town. Adeline had woken up to a beautiful warm morning, a blue sky cleared of all clouds and sun providing warmth around her. She had greeted her mother and father in breakfast, with a smile and kiss on the cheek.

"Adeline, baby we need to talk" said her father, she sat staring at the loving man. She wandered her eyes to her mother who had been staring at her with love, the small girl gave her mother the same look to the middle aged women. Her parents had done nothing but love and take care of Adeline, her father did all the work, leaving after breakfast and rushing to his job in the nearby town. Her mother stayed home and made sure everything was right at their small like cottage house. she cooked and cleaned for the small family and Adeline tried and help as much, sometimes sitting next to an old tree and getting lost into an old book which her father would buy for her.

"What is it father?" The curious girl asked, a small amount of concern showed in her eyes. Was something wrong with her parents? Was something going to happen to them? To her? With the small ideas suddenly popping into her head, she started getting anxious her small hands started to shake and her eyes were darting everywhere they could, taking in every single detail she could see.
Her father saw the discomfort in her eyes and quickly held onto Adeline's hands.

"It's okay sweetheart, it's just" he took a quick breath and turned his attention to his wife who was showcasing a reassuring smile.

"We're moving" he quickly breathed out the words, Adeline's eyes quickly darted to the man sitting in front of her, pink lips slightly parted and eyebrows slightly scrunched up. A look of confusion was written on her face.

"As in the town?" Her small voice asked.

"No sweetie as in we're moving to London" Adeline stilled for a second until her mind could register what her father had said. A big smile appeared on her beautiful face as she jumped up and starting giggling.

"London?" She questioned as her father nodded a smile on his face from seeing his daughter reaction. It wasn't because he was scared of her approval, because he knew they would be moving either way. He was just happy to see his loving daughter happy as well.

__

it had been a few weeks since the conversation of moving and Adeline was now admiring her new home. she ran her dainty fingers along the rail of the staircase, everything was so new so beautiful. The only thing she could hear was the small petter patter of her feet on the wooden floors, opening the door she was greeted with her new room. Gently laying her head against the door she smiled at the spacious room, white walls, beige colored headboard for the bed and a queen sized bed with white sheets and pillows. On the right was a small vanity, one she had never gotten, next to it was two sliding windows, showcasing the neighbors home. On the left were two sliding doors that led to a normal sized white bathroom with a small closet as well.

Sitting down on the neatly made bed she smiled, admiring the bedroom. Feeling happy that she got a chance to move into a new country for new experiences. The sound of her mothers soft voice broke her out of her trance.