Bullsh*t

"How do I look?" I say doing a 360 degree turn in front of Phoenix.

"You look amazing. I really think you're going to have a shitload of fun Mar." She says fixing my hair a little.

*doorbell rings*

"Okay, that's him." She appears more nervous than I am.

I wipe my dress to get rid of wrinkles and take a huge breath while heading to the living room.

"Wow, you look-" before he can finish Phoenix interrupts him.

"All thanks to muah." She smiles and takes a seat next to Niall.

"You ready?" He smiles.

"I think so." I smile back and he puts his hand onto the small of my back leading me out to his car.

_____________________

On the way to the restaurant Liam and I exchanged things we didn't know about Eachother. Me and him are almost completely similar, he moved from London to start over as well.

"You know, I've had my eyes on you since the first day I saw you. But I thought you and Harry had a thing." He says rubbing the back of his neck.

Harry. Harry. Harry. Harry. Harry.

Rapid thoughts overpower my mind as Liam talks to me.

Flashbacks of his hands touching me gives me a warm feeling in my stomach.

"Pull into this alleyway please." I say crossing my legs trying my best to contain my urge.

"Why?" He chuckles and continues. "You gonna tie me up and have your way with me?" He smirks while pulling into the alley.

"No, but I think you'd look a better with your head between my legs."

Harry awoke something inside of me. I don't know what it was, or whether I should fight it.

"You serious?" He says, face expressionless.

"If you want me to be, yeah." I say looking into his eyes.

He starts to kiss me and unbuckle his seatbelt as I do the same.

Every movement he made was soft yet caring.

I know it may have been selfish, but all I could do was imagine that he was Harry.

_______________________

HARRY'S POV:

"Come on, stay." June says looking at me while I struggle to put my clothes back on.

"No. I have things to do." I growl.

"You always say that. What the hell do you have to do?" She says scowling at me.

"Things. Bye." I say picking up my phone and trying to finish putting on my shirt at the same time.

"Whatever Harry."

"Whatever Mary."

The name escaped my mouth so effortlessly.

"What?" But before she could comprehend what was going on I walked out of her door and shut it.

Did I really just?

What the fuck?