+ Chpt 1: Dinner +

T Z U Y U

I woke up and did my morning routine and since it's Saturday i plopped myself in the bed and started screaming my lungs out with a pillow in my face so it won't be as loud.

I went to school with Chaeyoung unnie, we didn't mind any of their  stares and no one dared to go near us.

The class ended in a flash and we went home and we saw our Unnies getting ready while wearing gowns.

" What's going on? " Chae asked

" Family dinner, all of us are going so get ready " Nayeon unnie said.

I went to my walk in closet and grabbed a laced half sleeved black dress that reaches my knee and curled the end of my hair.

After putting some light make up on i wore my black heels, it's gorgeous and all but i don't like wearing it since it hurts my feet after like an hour wearing it but my Mom wanted me to wear it so i can't do anything.

I went downstairs to see my unnies on the living room, i guess their waiting for Sana unnie since she's not here.

After some time Unnie arrived and we went on a Limo that my Mom sent, we were talking at the car and we didn't realize were already there.

T H I R D   P E R S O N   V I E W

" I'm sure Tzuyu will be glad to meet you " Mr. Chou said

" Speaking of Tzuyu, i guess they arrived " Mrs. Chou said

The three person who they were talking to turned to the door revealing nine girls. Mrs. Chou waved her hand and a girl who is wearing a black dress walked towards them.

'She's so beautiful, wait what?!' A young boy said in his mind

" Tzuyu this Mr. & Mrs. Jeon and their son Jungkook " Mrs. Chou said and Tzuyu smiled at them.

" I'm Chou Tzuyu, nice to meet you! " She said cheerfully

they sat down to eat dinner.

" So will you accept Jungkook as your husband? " Mrs. Jeon asked

Jungkook didn't want this marrage, while Tzuyu didn't know anything about it so her eyes widen.

" What? Husband? " She said

" Your so silly Tzuyu, Ofcourse she does! Right? " Mrs. Chou said and looked at Tzuyu who already has teary eyes.

'Marriage?! They didn't inform me about this!!' She thought to herself but by her Mom's gaze it's telling to say yes.

" Y-yes " Tzuyu said and smiled fakely but when everyone started talking again she lowered her head and sighed silently but Jungkook saw it.

" E-excuse me but Unnie called me, i'll be back " Tzuyu said and went to the balcony

She called her Unnies to meet her there and they gathered.

" Why Tzu? Want to go home now? I'll come with you, i want to go home anyways " Sana said but Tzuyu hugged her and break down to tears while her Unnies comforted her

" What happend? " Nayeon asked after Tzuyu calmed down.

Tzuyu explained everything to them.

" What?! I can't believe her! That Woman is really impossible! " Jihyo exclaimed

" Let's go home, i'll tell your Mom you feel sick " Sana said

Tzuyu insisted that she will go home by herself since she doesn't want to ruin her Unnie's night.

" Excuse me Mrs. Chou " Sana said

" Oh, Sana do you need something? " Mrs. Chou asked

" No, actually i'm here to say that Tzuyu feels sick so she went home " Sana said

" What? She still hasn't sign the marriage contract " Mr. Jeon said

" What marragㅡyeah, right. Marriage " Sana said with a sad smile

" She has a really high fever so she had to go home, i'll go now " Sana said and left

'Why does everyone seem to not know about our marrage? Did she just know about our marrage now? But why didn't her parents tell her?' Jungkook thought but he just shrugged it off.

Love isn't something you can't find, Love will find you.
___________
-------------